Sour Diesel Thread

diesel-truth

19 Likes

What are we talking about here? I run a computer repair shop and could likely recover the data unless the head inside the drive is physically damaged or inoperable. Could ship it to my work and we can try and recover the data for you, stick it on a flash drive, and send it all back when we’re done. If I can’t get the data I’d just send the drive(s) back anyways. Or there should be a computer repair shop near you that might be able to get the data for you. Or you could just send it directly to a data recovery place, like Fields Data Recovery or DriveSavers, which is where it would have to go if I couldn’t get it with our equipment here. Can get costly though depending on the level of recovery needed. Any hardware level recovery from those places are usually ~$799+.

If not, no worries at all, just letting ya know the data probably isn’t gone-gone. Now to go read your long post :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

Thank you for sharing your conversation/ research

5 Likes

the treat show with jlo had aj sour and his mate maxwell discussing chem and sour ,its a interesting listen if you are into chemdog and sour lore

2 Likes

Trade? Or do you sell clones? I Diesel from seedssman which was a mix of a bunch of different Diesel related plants. It was actually really good. Id like to get a good Sour to breed to another chem/gas plant I have.

4 Likes

Minimizer
I made 3 order and got all three with in a week I ordered another Original Daywrecker Diesel and he sent me a email saying he was adding a surprise and it was he sent me 3 Original Daywrecker Diesel what a surprise !
You should have waited especially if it was the holiday season breeder have a lot of other things to do other than mailing seeds they usually make it up to you in seeds if there a delay

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not too worried about it. Glad you got your seeds, though. How’re you liking the plants so far?

2 Likes

She’s a pretty good representation of Sour d. Finishes in 12 weeks, a couple sterile sacs pop up here and there, there anre no variegated leaves like the AJ, Chaco, and Wing Wang cuts. and she reeks of sour lemon, skunk, and burnt rubber. Just wish the bud structure wasn’t so fragmented. The back cola was hit with OG Chem/Casey Jones pollen from @VAkish for a small collaboration.

38 Likes

Which version is this? Your latest I assume… Looks good from here,

4 Likes

Damn! Looking beautiful!

3 Likes

This is In The Sticks cut. He says it’s Albany Sour d but there is no way it is.

5 Likes

Katsu just restocked the sour diesel ibl and double diesel.

4 Likes

Why don’t you think it’s the Albany cut?

3 Likes

I showed the picks to a breeder who has the Albany cut and he said it doesn’t look like the Albany. He also said could be because it’s seeded or my grow method. Whatever it is, it’s a dank cut of Sour d. 2-3 more weeks before she’s ripe. I’m very impressed this round. I would recommend this cut and In The Sticks Dogwalker OG. That’s about it. I don’t recommend Beleaf cuts. Guy’s a scumbag. I didn’t care for the other cuts for ITS.

9 Likes

Thank you for the info. So much simpler when there was one sour cut :joy::joy::rofl::flushed:
Out of :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Im working on remix….something better than Sour d, so I say. I guess time will tell! The Pondo is a home wrecker!

6 Likes

Pondo?Little confused

1 Like

Hey guys. I dont know much about these modern “named” strains and this thread is a long-ass thread, so I am going to ask a question that may sound stupid. I found an old (free) seed that I recieved with an order from spain. It was labled as “California Sour Diesel”. I only have one seed and it is a regular seed. It germinated yesterday. What can anyone tell me about “California Sour Diesel” ?

3 Likes

Looks to be a retired strain…

4 Likes

AMG uses diff names like 07 Sour Diesel, Sour Diesel IBL and #'s also. I’d imagine many of these other companies also. The most diesel smelling shit ive had was chocolate diesel #4 which just smelled like diesel fuel and tasted like chocolate.

8 Likes