Sour Diesel Thread

200$ max from me if that’s cool :trophy:

2 Likes

Yea I was thinking the same.

3 Likes

I’d do $200 and ask someone of a high trust level to grow a mother and then send multiples to the buyers

I would also ask the member to have an HPLVD free garden, which I can’t guarantee.

6 Likes

I meant to say I wouldn’t spend 600 on a clone… pretty much any clone. However as part of a group I might be inclined otherwise… for something very desirable. At that price i’d expect it to have already been tested.

I’m out guys, I just don’t have room at the moment, tough problem to have. :wink:

What is NotSo’s cut supposed to be?

5 Likes

It’s the sour cut that notsodog prefers out of all the ones he’s had

5 Likes

Ooof… so a search brought me right back to this thread, and posts/pics from Shamus (RIP). Guess I forgot that.

Does look good…

10 Likes

I remember @TomHill posted some work with a caption saying:

Hanging tight growing notso’s sour getting paid.

So I assume that’s the cutting being discussed? Thought it might be helpful to y’all’s conversation. There are some pictures and such. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

During prohibition me and an associate went in on a flats worth of cuts that we had to root.
We paid $1K for a mind blowing :exploding_head: Pineapple Express
That smelled of Pina Colada and tasted like gods vagina - paraphrased movie quote, but it was real close.
She had a decent stone as well.
I suspect it was a C99 or similar cross. Some exotic pre cookie era shit.

Anyhow my associate was busted selling coke and he in turn snitched on me.
The police put that one to rest just a few years before we went legal.

12 Likes

i feel like i got a good couple grows from some nasc white label sour diesel seeds.

13 Likes

If that source isn’t Skunktek, Skunktek also had a few cuts of the version Notso uses.

3 Likes

I’m not going to say Skunktek doesn’t have a cut of Notsodogs Sour Diesel, because I’m sure someone would give it to him.
I know that the Skunktek cut is different than Notso’s cut.
Some claim Skunkteks cut is the Chaco, but that’s just what I’ve read.

As it stands I’m going to get Skunkteks cut as well as the Albany and hold off on the Notsodogs until I can get a cut from a certain forum member that has it.

13 Likes

Sour Deezel

12 Likes

Sour Diesel Bx2 :lemon::fuelpump:

17 Likes

Is that Karmas? That line looks like real magic. This needs a repro, if anyone wants to put beans on the table, I know I’d be willing.

5 Likes

This is karma. I have a project on the way with some Chem Fuego, the idea is to find a male to breed with her

4 Likes

It better be from skunktek or notso for that price

5 Likes

Yeah, its too rich for my blood.

3 Likes

Group buys are the worst and always cause big drama

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s a nice idea, but we’re all strangers.

I’m over it since I found the cut on here from an old RIU acquaintance.

6 Likes

Guy on Ig has it for $150, goes by the name WormDawg. I’ll purchase it after I pay the light and gas bill or that could wait :thinking::rofl:.

3 Likes