Sour Diesel Thread

Does AJ SD variegate ?

6 Likes

I just read the same thing from 2010. Do I have ur cut ? Dafuq lol variegated lateral branching…

Interesting stuff

4 Likes

I haven’t read this whole thread, but I have some old Rez gear. None of it will probably pop at this point, but is this stuff even comparable to today’s stuff or it basically low grade mids at this point? Stuff like Sour D, Straw D, D39,…
Everything I have grown that is 2010 era type stuff… I’ve almost had to turn it into compost. NOBODY wants that shit.

5 Likes

Destiny x Sowahh… The best SD hybrid I’ve ever smoked. !!! SD RiRi has eluded me. I still want to get her to try. This plant is a life long keeper.

51 Likes

Mmmm… Beyootiful like Beyonce! :100:

2 Likes

Sour is making a comeback and soon you’ll have people wanting it.

Some of todays Sour Diesels come from Rez’s work.
Karma G"s Headbanger work comes from Rez’s seeds.
You should find some gems in there with a hunt if you can get them to pop.

11 Likes

Top Dawg Sour d bx3 x Wing Wang Sour d, week 8. I don’t know if anyone remembers the Sour Power, but these are reminiscent.

38 Likes

Looks great. :blush:

5 Likes

Excuse me for butting in but I am looking for strains high in Beta Caryophyllene (The primary terpene in black pepper). The Diesel line is supposed to be high in that terpene. I read through this thread and only one person mentioned pepper.

Does anyone else notice their Sour Diesel tasting and/or smelling like pepper?

Thanks

7 Likes

Only a strain is high in something doesn’t mean it taste that way because its like a composition of everything.

If your searching for pepler i had last year outdoor (Nepal x tnr) which is a peppery/ herbal but not spicy.
But i think curing is there also important

9 Likes

Would anyone wanna grow and log some seeds me and a friend made? I heard some talking about the notso cut and just did a notso sour d s1 pollen x weasel sour d. This is a verified notso cut and a verified weasel cut. Seeds will be ready in another 2 weeks I would say. Needs to be some1 that can grow right away and a trusted member. All i ask is document and take some good pictures. So we can all see. Dm if interested

Weasel sour d

27 Likes

You reversed the weasel onto the notso from what I’m understanding

6 Likes

That sounds like an awesome cross to play with.

I would be interested, but because of the coming summer busy season, I will most likely be spotty with updates.

5 Likes

I s1 the notsodog cut and used the notso s1 pollen onto the weasel cut.

5 Likes

Nice. How long does the weasel cut flower for?

4 Likes

Hmm that’s a tough one to answer I I don’t go by weeks. I have to much in the tent to track them. Right now Im making seeds so when the seeds are done I would pull them, my guess would be around 10-11 weeks.

5 Likes

You got viable pollen out of the notso sour?

5 Likes

Not sure about the bx4, but the Jet Fuel has that black pepper flavor. It’s something I love about smoking her. Jet Fuel is a Sour d, G13haze, and OG Kush hybrid.

5 Likes

Yes I did didn’t get much but yes they are viable.

4 Likes

Awesome work @DGCloud ,I bet there is magic to be found in those beans :ok_hand:

3 Likes