Sour Diesel Thread

Thanks @Kaneboy trying to make my own sour d and see how it turns out. It’s all for fun and see what happens but to have good stuff you gotta start with good stuff. I hope they do turn out fire

5 Likes

I wish people would take a photo of the whole plant. You never get to see the natural structure of 95% of the stuff people post. You can’t tell if the buds are the size of a grape or a coke can because there is no size reference. I like to see from the floor to the top of the main cola. These plants look amazing. Thanks for sharing.

9 Likes

God it is such a beautiful plant. The light green bud with the dark green leaves.

Who doesnt love that

2 Likes

I had a pack of his SD x Chem4 and they were supposed to be absolutely killer. Long story short I never got to pop them and they got lost.

Those strawberry diesel were used a lot in crosses back in the day. Id give em a shot personally.

6 Likes

I was trying to go back a reread a lot of sour diesel stuff on ICMaG and a lot of it has been deleted. Like stoneys post on the male ratio etc.

1 Like

Mandlbrots Sour diesel clone

Hapi growing

7 Likes

And there are two places selling the tightly held “Notsodog” La Kush (headband), Sour dominant, that he sold as sour D for many years. The one he got from Manelbrot in early 2001. He said it is in his top 3!
https://www.getseedsrighthere.com/shop/premium-clones/la-kush-aka-notsodogs-headband-clone/
and

I bought one from Cloney Soprano and have another one coming from Emerald mountain for side by side.
Hapi growing

13 Likes

I’ve never placed a order here, but I’ve only heard bad things about these guys.

7 Likes

times like these make me wish I lived in the states. I want that Mandelbrot sour clone big time.

8 Likes

Huh, didn’t notso tell on the podcast that he got it from “Staten Island” :thinking: Or am I hallucinating?

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

I actually just relistened to that one, and if Im not mistaken the Chem91 came from Staten Island/Gaby Gardensprout, and the La Kush/Headband was from an unnamed dude in LA that brought it up to the Bay Area after some kind of drama happened. I was one of those hardcore Bay Area Headband lovers, and I have to say after running a couple Headband x Chem91s from CSI. It really is exactly what I remembered. Such an amazing high and flavor.

10 Likes

@BackyardBoogie420 Thank you for refreshing my mind. I think it’s stuffed with too much information. Luckily we got awesome people like you that can chime in :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Hopefully someone picks up the Mandelbrot sour we know :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::grin:

6 Likes

Mandelbrot sour = notso sour

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen @LonelyOC
Ok so I found the episode where Notso tells the story of Helping Mendbrot start emerald mountain seeds. And he goes on to explain how mendelbrot brought up 2 headband and 2 sour for Notso to grow, cuts from LA. But when Notso grew them they where all the same and they were the "LA Kush/headband, sour dominant. And notso also asked again for a cut of “Mendlebrot sour”. But Menelbrot told Notso that the sour he gave him was better than the one he had.
I will drop som clips.
But the whole story is on Episode 84.5…Start

some more clips
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxczWwdMykSPtQOfBXTGPV_xFie6YRv7Fg?si=4yxFQxTdzmV-eOhB
. clip
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxC7xBk2wgxyXmxs7IZWnIdNUVY1pJGmel?si=3tMjJafZ9tI3qH7h
.I’m sure I might have missed details, but listen to it yourself.
Hapi growing

11 Likes

Indeed, Notso sour came to him from Mendelbrot, (in correct, edit in change)

Edit in : listening to the podcast again, Notso did not get his Sour from medlebrot. In fact Notso said mendlebrot said notso sour was better than his.
Hapi

5 Likes

Hmmm

13 Likes

So Aj’s sour diesel is only closely related to the so called original Sour Diesel
While The Wing Wang is related to all the rest.

Are you saying Aj’s is the real Sour Diesel?

8 Likes

Almost every sample in the wing wang is a diesel/chem in its linage.
The aj sample only has one diesel/ chem strain in the sample.
Not sure why they didn’t compare them to the same sample strains

6 Likes

After the Original Sour Diesel, it’s next closest relative is off the chart from the Wing Wang.
Like it only has one close relative or their sample population is extremely limited.

3 Likes