Sour Diesel Thread

if you look up a bit in this thread i posted an instagram post from skunktek hinting that his temps never went above 75. he’s eluded to this in the past as well. it’s like once it hits a certain temp indoor the terps just evaporate, and yet the cut did well for me in the northeast in the heat. probably better than any of my indoor runs haha.

6 Likes

Sounds like a perfect winter plant!

3 Likes

that’s too bad I’ve been searching high and low for that snocap cut. for a minute it was really popular for indoor growing in humboldt. excellent high.

2 Likes

Well I found another person that says his buddy has it he lives in Humboldt/mendocino area.knows guys from csi. He says it’s gonna take awhile to get then he needs to clone it and send to me. I’m hoping it’s the real cut but never know. Been looking for this cut for 3 years on and off. Since it’s from Humboldt there’s a good chance but still not thinking much on it. Let’s hope it is. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

I will say it again. Sour likes colder temperatures to get proper density and terp development

8 Likes

CSI’s cut is Archives cut is Schroomy420’s cut

3 Likes

That’s why I flowered mine now. Heat will be off by next week so it’ll be a little colder in the basement until summer. Hopefully it works.

2 Likes

Pigtails just picks up from Green Dragon and Buds and Roses. That cut is only 15$ brick and mortar.

Correction 18$

6 Likes

I’m not messing with pigtails anymore. They knew they gave me a non legit clone but would not refund me. Just buy another get one free. Honestly don’t know if there cuts are legit anymore. I’m sure some are and some are not just sales.

2 Likes

Just saw that Gabby / Staten Island is now selling his cut of Sour D through BDSC.

11 Likes

What place is he selling it. I’m curious

@Emeraldgreen is this what your looking for? (Just got one myself, js)
Hapi growing

4 Likes

Thank you. You got one?

3 Likes

Yes,$216 after all said and done. YOLO! lol

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how she does for you. Please tag me for your posts

2 Likes

Whats genetic fingerprinting cost if you don’t mind me asking. Do they allow you to see what other peoples clone submissions match what you submitted?

1 Like

Damn, I was just looking over there last week and all they had was girly gelato tsunami animal graham cracker en mas cookie crapola.
I ended up getting the Skunktek SD and Headband, not sure which one, other than it’s the one jayplantspeaker runs.

4 Likes

which is weird because i thought the other listing they have for AJ was coming through gaby also :thinking:

2 Likes

Awesome. Very interested in how it turns out.

2 Likes

It makes great reading any sour thread

4 Likes