Sour ( Gaby/Notso)

Hapi growing

26 Likes

High Times documented the cut back in the 90s from an old issue in the archive

22 Likes

How about now? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Let’s support Hapi, the unofficial archivist of this thread ^^

Cloney’s SD. “Untagged” is its internal codename here since 2008.

One of the best quarantine i’ve made i must say. Super clean.

She’s back in the track, and show me she’s happy in stinking the hell. Each time i open her tent, i’ve the impression to have some nugs drying inside ^^ If you know , you know.

Considering the shit show i got during the hunt, and what i got offered as SD lol, i think this thread is a public utility after all.

Even if NYers stay the arid stoners they are used to be and that they don’t want to share details on their local SD cups ^^ (maybe this one will work, i improvize).

18 Likes

Ajs Sour D from GMO House of clones. HLVD free. Day 54 of 12/12.

42 Likes

Sour Dub x TK
Goat and Monkey ( RIP Matt)

Sowabunga
Sour diesel (skunktek) x Mendlebrot 707 Headband

Hapi growing

31 Likes

Sour Diesel JP cut x 88g13/hp around day 40

39 Likes

Best looking run of that Cut I’ve seen.

12 Likes

No shit? Thanks dude. That means a lot coming from you.

10 Likes

This is the ACTUAL original Sour Diesel…I’ve been keeping this cut secret for years.

Time to reveal the one that started it all…

Jokes.

My Sowaah (number 2) chopped at 10.5 weeks, had to take it slightly earlier although I didn’t think it was far off.

For what it’s worth my hands are large :raised_back_of_hand::eyes::sweat_smile:

42 Likes

That makes sense I was wondering what happened. My timer didn’t work for a few days and it got too much hours of light for like two or three days without me knowing. It revegged damn. Unfortunately another twist and turn and that entire tent was destroyed by a drunken relative since then, so I popped some Stoney sour d x piff again and started from scratch. Now I’ll know what to look for next time with revegging: thanks all

6 Likes

that looks awesome man well done

3 Likes

Yep, beware your drunken relatives! :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s Clooney sour pictured here?

1 Like

Well we all have our moments, now the Tampa crippie and white rhino have a better spot. OG makes me prepared for unforeseen gardening attacks from different angles. Last year it was fungus gnats. I got some sambuca and will revenge their garden one day like a Kung fu flick. Joking I did get some sambuca haven’t had that in years pretty good sambuca on ice and a little kosher kush.

6 Likes

I feel the love from here ^^
update : yes

4 Likes

Sour Diesel (AJ’s cut from Clone Conservatory) currently day 35 of flower.

34 Likes

AJ’s Sour D Day 60

37 Likes

I’ve seen a handful of people run this cut and I was convinced it was bogus until I saw your photos. Looks the part with you! Nicely done @JustANobody !

7 Likes

It is definitely not bogus, there’s a lot of rumors about the cut out there and people making untrue statement about it. GMO House of Clones is legit. The cut gets verigated when it’s unhappy. As soon as you feed it and it gets healthy it’s not really verigated. It’s verigation is also not a sign that it has HLVD, GMO, myself and others have tested this cut, it’s clean. My test was back in April when I flipped.

9 Likes