Sour Diesel Thread

I can’t stop chasing. lol Going to run these 5 against each other this fall. I’ll make a thread when I do. She’s out there!

1. Sour D (notso)
  2. Sour D (Jay P)
  3. Sour D (Cloney)
  4. Sour D (Rarebuyer discord)
  5. Sour D Karma bx breeder
31 Likes

Cant wait to see. You think you could find the Notso Headband/LA Kush to shoot out too? That ones a sleeper, but back in the day in the Bay Area dispos, we’d go for that headband over sour d 100% of the time. Even though they are very similar. I know notso even calls that headband a “diesel type”

10 Likes

That would be epic. I do have a headband that came with the Bloomington tag that supposed vegges like an og and flowers like a diesel. I know it’s probably a different plant than Notso’s. Might have that one in there. Also have a Strawberry Double Diesel from the original rez release that’s supposed to be an ECSD leaner with strawberry sour d terps. So many fun cuts to play with. Tumi test incoming lol

13 Likes

Better to fill this thread imho, it’s one of the more neat and factual i found on the SD. I’m proud it’s on OG ^^

5 Likes

Amen to that.

Nevil said he never found plants quite as nice as the recurrent parent itself when backcrossing.

2 Likes

will be getting the millie in house pretty soon.

should be fun again …

7 Likes

I have some Sam sour and a couple others from them. After dealing with some people from the company and being on their discord a while back they are a bit of a mess and full of drama. I also won some contest I didn’t even enter, then got some weird run around for weeks and still never got the beans I won, just a bunch of time wasted.

I guess what I’m saying, I’d suggest caution and perhaps even staying away.

3 Likes

I will be glad if you mind to share a link to watch your round with them, still interested by his plants and his angle.
Not so by his circle, in bonus to don’t stay much on any discord server in general.

1 Like

But they have great packaging. :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve had a conspiracy theory I’ve held for a few years now… That MSS is alive and tightly held, but publicly they tell us it’s dead…

Why? So nobody can reverse it onto 91 except for those that are holding it tight.

Now I’m starting to see people growing it on IG lol. How much longer til one of these people reverses it and starts a seed co? lol

17 Likes

Been wanting to try notso headband, does anyone have it to trade? I have loompas headband but have not flowered it yet.

3 Likes

I’m going with your theory and saying under 2 years or a collaboration with topdawg or lucky dog maybe

3 Likes

Would anyone be able to recommend me a good seed line of legit sour diesel? Never smoked nor grown SD and want to start the bar high

3 Likes

Hear great things about the Karma Sour bx2. A pack just landed here - considering a OG repro - anyone have any interest?

10 Likes

I’m sure there is interest. Is it still available for sale?

2 Likes

I’ll be honest - I didn’t score a pack of THE Karma pack. I have an f2.

After finding some photos of the Karma SD i had to share them here. (Further up this thread).

Since I’ve had an itch that I needed scratched - I’ve since come up with this pack. I don’t know if Karma is still selling them - I did find some packs for north of 400 bucks from a reseller.

These are f2 from a member here - I’ll give more details if I officially repro them. I’ll be sure to post a log here.

17 Likes

This BX2 is a good starting point imho, even more if it’s OGified. (but remember it’s an ECSD base)
Now, they are F2. So it’s formerly an IBL of the last owner in the list right ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You can shop these in europe and use an og member as reshipper.
80% of my bought seed collection came threw an Between stop from the us ti to me in europe.

2 Likes

Should have some arriving in a few weeks too, not from the same source though, the one from apeorigin.

2 Likes

Old School Genetics ships to the states and sells Karma seeds.

I’ve seen Karma give him shout outs on IG.

2 Likes