Sour Diesel Thread

lol……seriously. I have some Chem91 x Super Skunks going atm….about 6” tall but all super fat, round and uniform leaves so far…we shall see!

2 Likes

I emailed with Angel from MFD. He said they have the plate full and it’ll be about 10 days for results. He will compare them to each other and against other SD fingerprints they have.

8 Likes

Ajs Sour D day 77
Shes coming down

40 Likes

God you will need an hammer to roll this one ^^ Nice density.

4 Likes

Waiting on that smoke report. Looks great. @JustANobody

5 Likes

Thanks guys! I’m very excited, I have 2 in coco now as well sitting in veg

5 Likes

Anyone have experience with the Chaco cut? I think I’m gonna pull the trigger on purchasing it. Is she difficult to grow, good for breeding, smell loud as hell?

4 Likes

That’s the one I would go for too. I’ve only smoked progenies (it’s the only SD that circulated widely on EU) and researched on it, but from what I smoked, it’s definitely a good breeding tool :slight_smile: From what I’ve read it’s not so easy to nail but shouldn’t be hard to find help on that. It’s pretty well documented on ICM. It attracts mites also, be prepared if they’re around.

1 Like

TopDawg Sour Diesel BC3F4 Week 4/5

8 Likes

Bored to show her lol But it’s what remain from a crashed hard drive.
This is the kind of beast you can do with the Chaco. If the goal is breeding, you can have a lot of fun if you dial it only with solid males coming from clean lines.

Not specifically difficult to dial but i don’t know the hardest you have grown in your momentum …

Absolutely not (with SDs in reference) ^^ You can veg a monster motherplant without carbon filter and without much risks. A SD is dangerous in veg and in flo, really dangerous.

But it smell good and fuelish, more on stuff used to dilute paint or acetone (but enough mild to be very pleasant).
The high is a kind of “beach day” high, balanced and mellow. Less raw than the SD with spikes of “outta space” inspirations and sudden well being, both playing with your mood of the day. More elegant and predictable.

Genetically, most of its value is the boost in shape and floral formation. It’s quite discreet actually, even good to outcross a complicated male not enough intense. At this time i haven’t really the time to map the cuts, but the number of fems tested was quite large.

16 Likes

My, my…, what a beauty! Nice looking plant!

3 Likes

Im mainly interested in using SD for breeding work.

Obviously karmas would be the best bet. But im mainly concerned with does it hold that same SD flavor and smell?

2 Likes

Has anybody in here ran the skunktek cut?

Wondering the same.

Farmer joe has that and the albany cut available.

Headband looks good as well.

1 Like

What do you think of notso’s?

I have a Blueberry headband coming in, very excited to run that and see how it is

4 Likes

Let me know if it smells like blueberries. I ran a Strawberry Headband last summer. It was good smoke, but wasn’t strawberry anything.

4 Likes

It’s supposed to be gassy and Blueberry funk. We shall see.

4 Likes

I haven’t flowered her yet. Just the Cloney so far.

2 Likes

Notsodog LA Kush/Headband

Gabby Sour (Notso imo)

Daywrecker x 707 Headband

Sour diesel x 707 Headband

Lemon tree x Notsodog Headband

Sour diesel x Kush Cleaner

Sour Dubb x TK

Hapi growing

39 Likes