Sour Diesel Thread

I can’t read that in a foreign language even in mine I have no idea what it means.

It’s a picture of THC and CBD molecules and their degradation pathways. The skeletal model is a universal language. Zoom in there, it’s slick.

5 Likes

Seems @kro-magnon is an angry youth

4 Likes

The picture I posted earlier is a more specific look at this.

6 Likes

Because of this hub-bub, I actually learned something! Thanks guys for real :sunglasses: :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Screenshot_20240731_143948_Discord|224x500

Notsos sour is not the ecsd or the skunktek cut. Skunktek confirmed this also.

4 Likes

Hehe, I’m just a failed biologist :sweat_smile: Only interesting plant is cannabis… :blush: I choose a path in IT after college.

I totally agree. :metal:t2::metal:t2::fire::fire: That chart is so rad! You can actually see the change where the transformation occurs with emzymes and where it changes with degrading.

@CocoaCoir good find! Saved!

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

Very cool! I thought he mentioned somewhere the Jay and his are the same. Good to have that cleared up. Just wish Notso would go a little more in detail on what differences he notes. If there’s anyone that’s the expert at this point, Id think he’d be the dude.

3 Likes

And back to the sour discussion :grin:

8 Likes

I wonder how my ajs is doing veg… The one in flower is going to be beautiful. Will keep me stocked un sour d for a bit while I can run some @Tonygreen sour d colabs and work.

3 Likes

Most strains have little to no cbd ,it can’t increase from zero

2 Likes

“AJ cut”
D47 12/12

19 Likes

The Karma stuff? I still want to track down some stone sour, are you running that one?:crossed_fingers:

I have the karma one and some other I think. I have to look. It’s some of his just released stuff.

I could swear they’ve been confirmed the same multiple times, despite claims otherwise. Skunktek, Notso, Weasel are likely all the same and likely not even sour, they’re all Diesel/Daywrecker IMO (wasn’t this accepted as fact at one point?), which is why they’re called headband as well, which is just another Diesel alias… IMO… Allegedly?

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought! I feel like the more I learn about Diesels, the less I know lol

5 Likes

I also wouldn’t be surprised if some of these other cuts, and sour d itself wasn’t just S1 or bagseed of Daywrecker. It makes more sense than a lot of the BS stories

4 Likes

So everything is just ecsd?

1 Like

Supposedly skunktek got his cut from Stoney917 (rip) and what stoney had was “pre-chaco ecsd” meaning a chain of custody on ecsd before it went to chaco where he spread it pretty far n wide.

2 Likes