Suge nite pure kush

6 Likes

21 Likes

still out there. it grows different under LED vs HPS. This is grown under Gavita LED

24 Likes

Nice looking kush there @HOMERPIMPSON welcome to OG! Feel free to post up in the various welcome threads we’ve got them for new members generally and also old OG original members and folks from other forums, are you from Texas? That username is a great Chamillonaire and Paul Wall mixtape from the early aughts that I haven’t thought of in years:

That first track beat made from the Monday Night Football theme :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

8 Likes

thats where the names from :sunglasses: it was my username on ICMAG, thcfarmer, rollitup from late 2000s-2012

7 Likes

Very cool dude, you should holler at everyone in here probably find a bunch of old friends:

3 Likes

Is anyone familiar with modus operandi?

1 Like

I am not, but anybody charging 450 bucks for a pack of seeds can blow me.

10 Likes

yeah those are bred by the homie motiv303 from thcfarmer, all I know about them is its made with the real cut. I’m not sure about that price tag but I do know they are not available anywhere.

5 Likes

Yeah the price tag is a bit much. I’ll have to check him out on thcfarmer and see whats up thanks for the info.

1 Like

I’m going through sugenite’s posts on icmag to try and see if they match the smells that motiv303 listed.

“Yeah ive definitely got a strong industrial solvent/ glue (was uber strong, like almost choke ya strong at first), earthy aroma, and i can almost pick up a lil citrus/lime hint or could be mistaken for that. No coconut yet but the nugs are only like 2 weeks cured.”
-Motiv303

sugenite mainly describes it as purely a kush smell and the ones that smell like lemons /candy are his hybrids.

“That pklep smells like sweet sweet candy till late flower when it gets more kushy… j” -sugenite

“unlike pk which your just drenched in kush after first hit…ill i can say is i havnt found ANYTHING that can replace it!!”-sugnite

Edit: added quotes and made it easier to read.

2 Likes

I really wouldn’t worry about it. For one, different environments/grow media/conditions etc etc etc can drastically alter the way genetics turn out, even if it’s the same clone.

And two: a lot of these growers, breeders, whoever just aren’t that very observant. Or bright. I mean, explain to me what

means. I really have no idea.

What does this

mean? Haha…

5 Likes

You’d have to ask the breeder himself but he hasn’t been on icmag in a long time.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m just sayin’… I’ve seen that word tossed around a lot and I do not know what it means. It’s like one of those catch-alls that means everything and nothing all at once haha.

You should just buy those seeds and see how they turn out. There’s some PK hybrid seeds floating around, too. They might not be made from the Suge cut specifically, but they’re around. I actually grew a couple f2’s of Bodhi’s Hollywood PK x Appalachia a while back and they were good and tasty, but I didn’t really like the high very much.

4 Likes

suges a dank plant. had her briefly back in like 2013 or so i think. another no stretch kush that i couldnt stand growing and maintaining though haha. got a rare pack of suge pk x 88g13hp from bodhi many moons ago ive been hanging onto to reproduce and/or find the cut and backcross to.

7 Likes

I was thinking about it but i need to find more information about it. To me it reads like a different PK cut.

The kushyness I believe would be that hashy og smell at least to me.

I’m not sure about describing it as gluey as that’s a different branch of smells but they could be the same strain just different perspectives from two people.

I have run the Lion’s milk (Suge x Appalachia) from bodhi which got me interested in this strain, I do have the Suge x Stardawg from stray to test out as well, and a non suge pk hollyweed v2.

What was the issue with the suge cannavore was she too finicky?

4 Likes

suge smells like melted skittles. Almost Hawaiian punch. The term “kushy” or something tasting “kushy” is overused and subjective. the plant doesn’t stretch. Not an overly leafy plant, but just grows slow. its not finicky just slow. which for most people if plant is slow and no stretch can be MEH

4 Likes

Interesting. I’ll have to try and find more of sugenite’s posts on icmag cos I haven’t found any where he lists sweet smells on his spk unless it was hybridized with his lep or diesel. People have different smell perspectives so he might’ve just been unable to pick it up who knows. No stretch would be solid I only have a 11 ft ceiling. I should be running some suge by next month so i’ll keep yall posted.

2 Likes

its like “hot” skittles. its hard to explain. it reeks in flower. smells like strong coconut/sweettarts/skittles/mossy. it looks very similar to bubba. grown both. zero chocolate/leather. and suge goes more pink than bubba . bubba has a silver/blue tinge.

Day 45

17 Likes

" That pklep smells like sweet sweet candy till late flower when it gets more kushy… just like the taste, starts out smooth n sweet and just progresses…bout 3or4 hits on the jay is wen it starts to shine and taste like a 10th generation roach joint and a full-blown kush… unlike pk which your just drenched in kush after first hit…ill i can say is i havnt found ANYTHING that can replace it!!

Hpefully you got the same one ograskal… and not the herm i warned swerve bout… told him to weed it out but guess he didnt have time toooo…gonna be sad to see someone expecting pk to end up with a pklep hermie… a few shot late nanners but one went full herm on a 2nd run…

Same pheno rudeboi…but that was a 60dy…hows ur evervescent stanky danky
stable of rockstars lookin bro… btw you were rite that sour u got is way better than the other pheno everybody has… but still not better than the pksd5 id have to say…that one is just the perfect blend of DnK…the one sereve has goin looks like the #4…very very strong Diesel smell…much more so than the sd but just no kush kaboom…but smell alone prolly makes it a keeper for most…i kno your nose knos that deff aint no lite D but just aint quite the Delite it Kushbe [image]

wick its a diff feeno… i did give a pack of pklep S1s to a medclub over a year ago to try and ~ease tha pain~ in the med comunity… i was mistaken bout the bx`s tho it was just pklep… he may have got some pk phenos tho… i asked him not to name the genes or source but no worries…"

"watzup!!!
i assume thats the purek/lepk and pk/sd JDOG… the best pk/lep has lepk vigor n yeild and a very sweet and heavy kush taste… deff a keeper…dont kno which u got but its not pk…

greenthumb thats the one and ONLY pk…

hey swerve…lokkin good bro!! see u pimpin hard but i dont kno why you confuse peep by sayin its pk… wen ther pk/leps… its all good tho

hey ograskal the easiest way to explain it wud be to just isolate the best part of bubba…the perfumey kushy smell/taste of the bubba and multiply it X5or6 and take away all of the other under/overtones and then add alot more serious stankness!!!

lorax those are 30days!!

nice pics jlp… good to hear/see :slight_smile:

dwtc…wow…thats crazy!! sounds like a spamfest??? thanks for pics!!

rudeboi… get your plumbing tape ready for invetible leaks…have a back up pump on standby and…and…and… aeros not really worth all the work… the canopy deff is as much an art as science!! just fill every site and double a few cuz some just never kick in… then take half the laggers out which arnt really laggers… alternate sites with remain…then put the biggest in the corners workin smaller ones towards the center and artfully decide which/when to top… theoriticaly you cud have a second exact setup 2weeks behind for those laggers… if you want to be a grOhard :D"

Suge PK ^

Suge PK ^

Motiv303’s PK

Suge’s LepPK

He describes it as more perfumey than sweet

13 Likes