Suge nite pure kush

I like the pencil profile found one in some deep chunk seeds from here few years ago that was very strong with the pencil little pine

1 Like

Or, more likely, the same cut with a different name.

1 Like

To add on here’s more info from the user sugenite that spread it around back in the day. Pure Kush Pics for future comparisons... | International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

2 Likes

There was a guy pulling ergot from headache medicine a little while back and making L wish that. Heard it was some of the best.I’ve had different batches and some hit way nicer than others.

1 Like

Does anyone know of a legit source for this cut? I was going to snag it from Mesa Genetics, knew a couple other people that had it and were happy to share it so u wasn’t in a rush. Then a short time later, went to grab it and no one had it anymore, one said it was weird and finicky, another said viroid, and don’t know on the other. I wonder if it’s a casualty of not enough people still holding her.

I wonder what happened or is happening with whatever @Shamus had, the dying breed stuff he’s talking about is preservation worthy IMO and it’s be double sad if all that was lost along with him (rip). I don’t know what Shiloh has, but it seems like he’s gone another direction. The whole things is all very confusing to piece together. I don’t know if people are hoarding packs, or if there just weren’t many made or saved.

Some interesting info in this thread, and regarding dying breed, how does terphogz fit into the whole thing?

2 Likes

Idk was never really something I kept tabs on but I feel your pain , I went from knowing several people with the legit SoCal master kush cut dident keep one and now can’t get it anywhere :persevere:

4 Likes

Damn Shamus passed, thats crazy I’m just getting back into growing after a long time, had children and what not had to settle down and use the extra rooms for kids rooms lol. Shamus was the homie, we got into it at first back in like 2013 but then became homies in the end lol. He always had hard to obtain cuts, I was excited to see him posting here and just read through this thread just to come to find out hes gone, kinda sad. the Socal Master is around had one of the homies offer it to me when I told him im setting a room up again, but that guy is always having problems with pests so didn’t take it, but she’s around, like Shamus said the Suge Pure Kush is definitely the best of the broad leaf kush cuts, Id love to get a legit cut of her again.

7 Likes

If I could find a master kush clone in California I’d take it bugs or not , as long as it dident have one of the many plant viruses/viroids going around now a days :unamused:
Mr Hemphill has it from what I understand but is using it for his own breeding project
It was at wonderland but Kevin sold his nursery years ago now.
All the California clone suppliers are on the current hype train and a lot of people got wiped out by russet mites and then viroids and ditched all there old heirloom cuts.
It’s sad master kush has some really great quality’s in both her growth traits and quality of smoke.

8 Likes

I miss that place, wonderland nursery in garberville was the best place to get the real blue dream cut and master kush cut.

5 Likes

I didn’t know kevin sold wonderland but I dont really follow the canna news. Is it gone? who bought it and what did they do with it?
closest thing I have to the suge nite pure kush is the Lando’s Stash from Bodhi. I really need to pop those and do some Fgens to see what pops out.

7 Likes

Does anyone know where to get Suge PK S1’s? I know he used to sell seeds back in the day but he has long since closed his shop.

2 Likes
6 Likes

21 Likes

still out there. it grows different under LED vs HPS. This is grown under Gavita LED

24 Likes

Nice looking kush there @HOMERPIMPSON welcome to OG! Feel free to post up in the various welcome threads we’ve got them for new members generally and also old OG original members and folks from other forums, are you from Texas? That username is a great Chamillonaire and Paul Wall mixtape from the early aughts that I haven’t thought of in years:

That first track beat made from the Monday Night Football theme :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

8 Likes

thats where the names from :sunglasses: it was my username on ICMAG, thcfarmer, rollitup from late 2000s-2012

7 Likes

Very cool dude, you should holler at everyone in here probably find a bunch of old friends:

3 Likes

Is anyone familiar with modus operandi?

1 Like

I am not, but anybody charging 450 bucks for a pack of seeds can blow me.

10 Likes

yeah those are bred by the homie motiv303 from thcfarmer, all I know about them is its made with the real cut. I’m not sure about that price tag but I do know they are not available anywhere.

5 Likes