Suge nite pure kush

I don’t know about his vault, but do you know what happened? I’ve seen his posts for years, read a lot of his threads and comments on various sites. When he was posting here on OG the last little while, he never mentioned anything about being sick and when somebody else mentioned that he’d passed away, I wasn’t sure if I should believe it or not. Was it an accident or was he sick or what?

5 Likes

I never got closure on it either.
Lost my job around the same time, so I wasn’t able to stay on top of anything.

I THINK I remember one final-ish post where he said he’s gotta go see a doctor about something. Very vague. Then about a week later someone here posted that he passed.

He had offered me a bunch of stuff this past Summer, but I couldn’t take anything in at the time. Looking back, maybe he knew and wanted to spread it all out just incase.

I dont remember Stoney917 saying anything either, just…happened.

Idk.
I myself am dealing with some big health stuff, but I dont tell anyone, not even my family.
I have to schedule some imaging and ultrasound and a procedure, but I notice Im taking my time about it and not telling anyone.
So, yeah, I could see how this could happen. Easily.

11 Likes

Shamus was 30-31 and from Michigan, he said his age in a post a few years ago on THCF. I would also love to know if anyone was close to him or his family/crew and saved his vault. He was a hell of a seed collector and preservationist and connected with everyone. I’m pretty sure that since he knew Caleb from CSI that we can thank Shamus for the PTK line that CSI now has, the timeline works out pretty well for the seeds to have gone from NDN to Shamus’s friend then him then Caleb (unless Caleb is the friend!)

December 2014:

“its some 1979 XMAS BUD beans he gave to a homie for a preservation project

ill be finding the best 5-10 selections out of these and making 1k’s

:slight_smile:

also just want to say mucho respect to NDN, i heard recently he wasnt feeling too well, i hope thats no longer the case. hes made so much flame its an honor to be a part of bringing back such a gem thats been gone for so long.

where ever you are ill have a fat sack of XMAS bud n beans for ya come time! lol”

I think he’d want to see the same sort of open reproduction on this forum happen to his collection after his trading and breeding partners got a chance at it.

5 Likes

I got one of those last week, totally expected the doctor to be like,”Uhhhh, yeah, looks like decades of drinking have destroyed your insides,” but he actually said everything looked fine, seemed kind of mystified how my insides could still look so good despite the alcohol.

My point being, maybe you’ll get some great and unexpected news when you see the results.

Not telling people about it is fine, but don’t put any potential treatment off too long. If there actually is a problem, the sooner you start treatment (if it’s something you’ll need treatment for; hopefully it isn’t), the better. I’m sure you know that, but sometime’s we all need a little kick in the ass haha. I’m the worst when it comes to dealing with that kind of stuff.

7 Likes

Little information on this cut

7 Likes

Doc D did the first reproduction for X-Mas bud and gave them out at a private forum I was at with CSI & ndnguy. I still have seeds from the first batch.

CSI did source much of his PTK from the community though. No clue if Shamus/MVP was one of them but I know I sent in a bunch to CSI and so did Lean Green from icmag.

3 Likes

If that’s sourced from gmo that description isn’t that cut. The lapk I hold is sandalwood cologne funk with some marshmallow sweetness

4 Likes

That is the description of LA Pure Kush

1 Like

Not if it was sourced by gmo/pnw

1 Like

So Kevin didn’t have the real cut interesting.
Tell me more

Unfortunately there is a lot of cuts that seem to have the same name and it gets really confusing with the pure kushes. Hollywood/LA/Suge get confused by a lot of people and the telephone game ends up with people having different cuts by the same name.

1 Like

No your missing the point but your also being a prick so I won’t elaborate.

2 Likes

I have no disrespect no ill will to you in any form.
I wish men could be men
I’m trying to understand you
I’m sorry that I’m interested in your story. You said the cut was not real please elaborate.

What I’m saying is if your cut was sourced from gmo/pnw then don’t expect chocolate or coffee terps cause I won’t be that. It’s a great cut that is a Bubba type kush but it smells like pencil shavings cologne pine and marshmallow. The waters are murky on la Pure kush. This one is not the suge as far as I can tell, it’s not the LA kush that notso is attached to and it’s damn sure not whatever cut hazeman works. In Kevin’s YouTube video his vegging cut looks alot like the one I hold (sourced from gmo/pnw) but if that’s the profile he reports than the cuts are not one and the same. I never said anyone had a fake cut.

4 Likes

when you say “interesting, tell me more” it comes off like that willy wonka meme where he’s being smug and condescending. maybe you didn’t know, so in the future try and phrase it differently

3 Likes

Many Thanks I’m old and illiterate
I don’t mean any disrespect
I appreciate your information
I’m only going by what I was told and read and watch. there’s too many pure kush cuts out there I’m sure many people have a bad cut’s
everyone says she’s good we will see
But not everyone smells the same I see that way too much
I truly hope you have a great weekend sorry for not understanding

5 Likes

Never seen it my bad I was just saying interesting like tell me more
I’m gonna say what my crazy mind says text hehe no disrespect

1 Like

I totally understand, tone is hard to put in text. I have autism which sometimes makes me sound really blunt when I don’t realize

2 Likes

No love lost boss, likewise

2 Likes

This is so true hard to get the feelings in a text.

1 Like