Suge nite pure kush

you mean The Kush?

1 Like

I clearly said this headband was renamed that because of drama within the SoCal kush crew

also I would read up more on suge before saying such surety’s

1 Like

Ah! ThePotCast just interviewed DireWolf a few days ago. I’d link it but its not out for the public yet, only on patreon for now, but should come out soon I think. DW goes fairly indepth on the pure kush’s in that interview though!

I think he was saying the hollywood was the original, made/found by two dudes or something and thats where they lived so that’s what they called it. When they moved to topanga they renamed it topanga, and same with malibu. And they’re all the same exact cut. Pretty sure that’s what he said but I could definitely be wrong. Least 98% sure the hollywood and topanga are supposed to be the same :sweat_smile:

The Suge Pure Kush should definitely be different from those :thinking:

4 Likes

Not to get off topic but where does the leopard kush play into all this.

@MrRevolution Suge gear from way back when if I remember correct , they were to be found on breedbay I think.
@Shamus im not sure on the specifics of the plants and different crosses that came out of that crew but like I said I doubt the suge pk to be the bubba kush mother , Some also have the west coast dog story but I tend to believe Matt’s version that bubba kush come from a northern lights og kush cross that occurred. There are cuts that have different names but are the same and there are even more that people think are the same but are not , I’ve grown many side by side to compare. . There will forever be disagreement about the kush plants and there origins and there is no way to 100% prove any of it, I’m less concerned with all of that then with who is still holding legit old cuts that will share.
master kush , la confidential, chem d or chem 91, orgnkids xxx og, Larry og , original hash plants are all plants I would make a effort to acquire beyond that I’m happy with what I have.

3 Likes

The kush that came from Florida , triangles sister.
The one that spawned bubba kush , was renamed og kush and led to the hundreds of other og kush og variants.

5 Likes

Malibu cut and the legend both come from a old club in Malibu I’m pretty sure , and the legend grows a lot like the ghost but with bigger buds , darker leaves but less flavor.

1 Like

my bud has it. ill ask him for a pic again

2 Likes

I clearly said take it with a grain of salt

I don’t like having to repeat shit that’s just a few posts up

I was simply stating what suge said on the cut

you read half of one or two sentences and harp on them for like 8 posts

I heard legend came from MI

Clearly your the authority here so I’ll just stop posting this is your thread now lol

And just an FYI
I have genes Hollywood PK and the real topanga
They absolutely aren’t the same

2 Likes

Has which one :rofl:I’m high and rambled of a few cuts I miss and liked a lot.

1 Like

You don’t have to , I take everything with a grain of salt and pinch of lime. Just voicing my thoughts on the subject sense we are on a public forum and that is the nature of this beast. I have much interest in the genetics that showed up in los angels early 90s to around 2002 but am by no means the authority on anything let alone Southern California kush genetics.
I would how ever agree that the topanga and Hollywood pk are different just based on growing legit topanga and the many pictures of the Hollywood pk people have posted. I haven’t grown the Malibu so won’t comment much on that , the holly wood pk is one I haven’t ran either but would like to along with the Tahoe. So many good kush plants that have become rather uncommon in the sea of cookies and runts hybrids

3 Likes

For real! If it has cookies in the lineage I’m not buying it. Like, when did “Modern Genetics” equal cookies/runtz/zkittles :rofl:

Anyways, yes don’t leave @Shamus ! You’ve been an invaluable source of knowledge. We just like to ramble and talk about possibilities and stuff :yum:

2 Likes

@herojuana.tom that pk pnw has is a 56 day but I’ve told him that imho pks flower for longer but on an ig post from skunktek he got a hpk from meangene and he said it’s dank in 60 days? Now I’m even more confused lol. That name game is fucking everything up

I think on the same thread they say the suge is a bubba type as well

2 Likes

That’s utter non sense

You already posted that exact same picture in this thread up above

I actually have all these things
I know all these people
For fucks sake lol

Notsodog gave me his sour diesel years before skunktek, skunktek insisted to me the cut he gave out was the same as notso’s… I assured him it wasn’t
Then notso finally let him have it a little while back as well as jtrees and they now see they were wrong
Now he’s eating his own words

meangene got the HPK from his mom

6 Likes

Yeah I did post it before apparently I’m smoking good shit but skunktek is talking about the hpk he got from meangene which isn’t far off the 56 day mark herijuana said his pk goes too.Also I hate when people just call it pk.

2 Likes

There is also the issue of agreement on what done is , I’ve seen many people who pull way early compared to where I like to take them to. I just wanna find a legit master kush or la confidential but have not heard of them in a bit. Do you know are they still being held or have they become dust in the wind.

2 Likes

Kevin Jodrey has the old Master Kush.

3 Likes

Is he still open to the public I wonder

4 Likes

Wonderland closed a few years ago.