Suge nite pure kush

heres some 10 day old pics

2 Likes

I saw Koffee F4 mold up, also had the worst PM in a greenhouse in So OR

4 Likes

The first one is the ghost og under a sad 400 watt hps light , I used to run four light set ups consistently and but no need with outdoor, so small indoors in the winter for heat, testing clones and or seed exploration. Out of all the new strains I’ve ran the last few years the only thing realy worth the time was the kushmints and gushmints.You would hope with legalization the clone market would get better but it’s quite the opposite
Edit - realy like the original sunset sherbet cut that tastes like orange creamcycle but I lost it and can’t get it back, came from the same source of the master kush last time I saw her.

3 Likes

I knew it!
Ghost if I’ve ever seen it

She’s such a delicate cut
Absolutely not one of the better yielding OG’s

I’m sure there’s someone out there that gets baseballs o’ kush with it but I have yet too

But it’s worth the effort for sure

5 Likes

That’s crazy j would of figured the exact opposite with how many people I see working it up that way

1 Like

Funny thing is biggest buds I’ve got on her we’re putting a 8 inch clone directly into flower with the light about 3ft above her. Stretched so fast she was a 3 foot stick of bud , still a low yield unless you put say like 20-30 per 4x4 and I’m not doing numbers like that these days.

2 Likes

Yeah if your growing with bamboo OG’s are not really your friend
does a lot better when the whole canopies at least all OG
Really have to have og runs, then sour runs, then so and so
Some of the plants are picky enough they need tailored regimens found thru trial and error to really shine imo
9-16 a light is perfect if watering conditions allow
Depends on how your growing
I tried like 25 plants under a light last run and hand watering with a wand even I just couldn’t float it

Edit: and that’s not to say it’s impossible to get OG to yield when grown individually with dank LST or in a hunt sometimes it’s the opposite

3 Likes

You should find this interesting:
https://www.sfweekly.com/news/operation-midnight-climax-how-the-cia-dosed-s-f-citizens-with-lsd/

another experiment at that time involved agents posing as hookers dosing unsuspecting middle class men at bars with both acid and a sedative.

Then they would dump the victims at the top of coit tower in the middle of the night. By the time the sedative wore off, the victims awoke at the peak of their trip so that they would not have any time to adapt to the hallucinogen, and were thrown straight into the trip.

Their reactions to the works progress administration mural were observed on closed circuit television. The government was trying to determine the effects of propaganda imagery combined with lsd.

The victims were tailed and observed after they left coit tower to observe their reactions and see how effectively they were able to navigate the city and get home.

6 Likes

All I’m going to say about all of that is there is still free lsd being handed out in San Francisco to this day by people who enjoy watching the resulting behavior of those who have accepted it for what reasons who knows.

5 Likes

A lot of that isnt lsd.
I lived with dead fam and merry pranksters.
Its usually orange sunshine(not lsd), 2CB(not lsd), nbome(deadly version of not lsd), or some other research chemical.
Real, organic, l25 is very rare.

3 Likes

Actual hookers, not employees posing as hookers. Then they handed off the john to somebody else.

Theres also a good one about professor ted kaczynsky(sp?) and his whole psychology class. Its in a couple documentaries now

3 Likes

2cb isn’t potent enough by weight to be in blotter

real L isn’t as elusive as you make it out to be
orange sunshine aka ALD is more steps then just straight L
that wouldn’t make much sense for it to dominate the market
The whole theory beyond ald-52 being legal was proved very wrong in court so I don’t see what use it would have in today’s scene

7 Likes

Synthetic and organic L are different

I’ll agree to disagree haha

not a single group is still harvesting ergot from actual fields it’s literally unpractical as fuck

2 Likes

On that not tho
AL-LAD is really novel
I enjoyed it

L with the warmth of opiates kinda
Less electric
Would be better for therapy etc

4 Likes

I know of just one group.
He was doing white fluff in china.
Same guy who made organic sass and molly

The creators of orange sunshine have stated it was not ald but rather a good batch of lsd that was 300 micrograms per unit.

1 Like

Original Orange was 25, yes.
What is distributed today as Orange is not.

The story of Orange Sunshine is complicated by the fact that The Brotherhood distributed LSD from more than one manufacturer as Orange Sunshine. “Nick and I made the original Orange Sunshine in Windsor. That was the last lab I worked in making LSD. Ron Stark managed several LSD labs in Europe and most of his output was tableted and sold as Orange Sunshine. At least some of the LSD that his labs made was not pure.”

@Shamus @Heritagefarms
What was the redwood kush? That was really good bud.

Did any of you guys grow or buy redwood kush? Is that cut still around?

what was the russian kush?

Canadian 50 day indica was another canadian line that was popular in the bay area collective community. That got used in some nice hybrids to shorten flowering times on old sativas. although I haven’t seen any of them since around 2013.

1 Like

Maybe it was the legends ultimate indica I know that was around the Bay Area for a while and was a cross of Ortega and sweet tooth.

Some Redwood kush is from boneyard seeds If I’m not mistaken and is master kush crossed back to a different line of Hindu Kush, it’s also rumored to be woody og crossed to master , another one of those nobody will ever know for sure cuts.

2 Likes