Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

No just fuckin with you the same way you are fucking with me lol I am just really high and enjoying it atm . I figured we had already decided this is how we show each other love haha

8 Likes

Haha, absolutely, dude!

6 Likes

Trying to narrow my selections for the Silver Lotus males. I got rid of three that weren’t doing anything for me, no smell on rub, not good branching. J,H, and I were eliminated. They’re getting close to busting, so need to move them out of the tent to another area to collect their pollen. These were pics yesterday. They’re ordered in terms of size, starting with smallest first.

Male B - The squatty

Male F - compact - more candelabra

Male G

Male C

Male D - I think my favorite, sweet stem rub, not like the others.

Male A

Male E - the tallest of the bunch

Here’s the girl, Letter K

I’m leaning towards Males D, F and B, maybe one more.

Here’s the whole tent. I’ve only been running the Timber on 50% so far and the plants seem to love it.

19 Likes

Scoping the trichs on everything tonight, everything really close, except for the RudeBoi OG 7. Looks like she may need a bit longer.

GG#4 - quick focus stack

Blueberry - quick focus stack - love the gooey sticky trichs in the upper left of bud.

RudeBoi OG 7 - quick focus stack - still seeing lots of clears - smells like meat perfume de OG

T-1000 - no stacks - couldn’t get the tripod set up nicely in that corner. Very dank smelling.

Y’all have a good night now, ya hear…

34 Likes

Jesus, man, stacks or no stacks, that T-1000 is looking really amazing. They all look good, but shit…

8 Likes

Thanks bud! The T-1000 might be my favorite out of this round. Buds are not the biggest, but they sure are packed with goodies. She is retaining her smell really good after drying too, the other clone I cut down awhile ago is just about there. I’ll probably sample in the next couple of days to see she smokes.

12 Likes

grow and pictures of the year right there. damn. sunshine daydream!!

22 Likes

Thanks duder, Bodhi most definitely did the work there. I feel like SSDD is a good SCROG plant. The other one a grew in 2018 SCROGed really well too. I miss those babies! Need to bust out my pack of Bubba Kush X SSDD… shit! Need another light and tent already!

25 Likes

Look at all that Bodhi & friends
:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Haven’t been online much lately so just caught up… ya killin’ it mate, everything is looking top notch.

Fart weed = extra gas… sounds gnarly!

7 Likes

Thanks friend! The fart weed thankfully stopped smelling like sulphur, haha, it was kind of grossing me out. I don’t know what was up with that, it had to be the plant pulling something up from the soil that it didn’t before.

Might as well throw up some end of grow shots… I doubt I’ll be able to take any photos during the chop process since my hands usually end up all sticky. This grow has been one of my favorites… not sure if it is the switch back to organics, or just a nice crop in a new place, whatever, I’m happy with the results. Will probably chop tomorrow or the day after, which will be day 65 or 66.

Time to get to work! Cheers!

34 Likes

Beautiful.
:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

yo your plants and the pictures of them are insane
do you use a dslr with regular flash?

9 Likes

Forgot to ask which podcast was this? We are meant to be in Mexico now looking for a place to live but we postponed it to June. We are staying in Nicaragua for now, could be in worse spots…

18 Likes

Agreed! Thanks friend.

Thanks man, yeah I use an older Nikon D7100 DLSR that I bought used. I switch between a Nikon 18-140mm zoom lens and Tamron 90mm for the macro shots. Sometimes I use the built in flash. I’d like an external one. Sometimes I use a ring flash for macro shots. The trick is really to dim your lights as low as possible, then I use some exposure compensation on the camera. The damn autofocus broke on the Tamron, so I may replace it or try to repair it so I can do some automated stack shots. I really want a Canon MP-E 65mm, but they’re like $1,000 and change and I’d have to get a new camera body. But that’s how Erik Nugshots gets images like these.

https://soundcloud.com/nw47breedercast/docd-12-19-2021

Damn, livin the dream! Looks awesome man. I’ll trade you some of this PNW rainy weather for a pool-side view like that.

16 Likes

Life’s not bad out here mate, I lived here for 5 years prior to Costa Rica and after visiting for Christmas we decided to stay. Rush hour traffic can be a little hectic though…

18 Likes

with the flash on right? either way it wouldn’t look so great if your plants weren’t so great, and thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

I think both ways look ok. I feel like the flash makes everything too shiny and sparkly sometimes, but can really help if you’re trying to show the structure of the plants and bud.

Flash off - Lights Dimmed as low as possible - Exposure Compensation -0.7 - White Balance 3700K

Flash on - Lights Dimmed as low as possible - Exposure Compensation -0.7 - White Balance 3700K

A lot of people (myself included) get stuck on AUTO mode on their DLSRs, where the camera is trying to calculate the best shot and exposure, etc. It’s quick and easy for sure. But you can get better shots if you learn how to use the camera off Auto mode. If your camera has other modes, try Aperture or Shutter priority modes and play around with flash on and off, if you’re feeling really crazy just go full manual (but check out some YouTube videos for your camera first!). It helps if you have a tripod too, depending on the shot. Happy to answer any questions I can though.

20 Likes

i know how to use my dslr pretty good its a beat up canon t2i on manual, custom white balance, against my will i read the operation manual haha, i think your plants looks better cause they look better haha thanks for the tips, i’ll check out exposure compensation, i use something like “flash compensation” to adjust when using the flash

6 Likes

haha yeah they are not the most pleasant things to read. The biggest difference I’ve found in quality of photographs has definitely been the quality of lens. You can do good work with older cameras, and find used lens for cheaper. Flash and exposure comp might be the same or similar things, I’m not sure.

4 Likes