Testers Needed - Puck HP BC3 Series

Looking good!

So far I’ve got two showing female preflowers.

2 Likes

I germination tested 2-3 seeds from ten of the Puck HP BC3 crosses. @webeblzr they did almost jump out of the seed casings. Soaked overnight in a seaweed solution and put in a moist napkin. Checked them after two days thinking I would need another day or two but almost all had shed their seed casings already.

7 Likes

Damn nice when they do that!
Reminded me to, start the other 6 seeds, to finish that gripe out.

2 Likes

I was beginning to wonder if the Petrolia Puck’s were accidentally feminized, but a male did reveal itself. As soon as I was certain I killed it and ripped up the rootball.

6 Likes

Nice looking male. Now that they are starting to flower I am excited to see how the females do!

Just some pics, first stage plants, IOW’s first half of the gripe of seeds.

Germinated second half of the gripe of seeds. All 6 tailed, all 6 into 1/4 filled 4"square pots, poked into some starter mix, then a good drenching spray, once bedded down.

Sorry about the dirty work area, running perpetually, means lots of activity, all at once on occasion.
And I’m a bit of a lazy phuck.
Loving their vigor!! Soooo anxious to sample these, well down the long road, anyway.

5 Likes

The tuna kush sounds fire! All do but I love tuna kush

4 Likes

I started a batch of testers too. Nothing too exciting to see yet but they are off to an OK start.

7 Likes

Most of the Petrolia Pucks I have look pretty similar, but then there’s the one pictured below… bushier structure, darker color… always hard to judge based on looks but I’m wonder if the plant pictured is a Puck leaner?

I meant to ask, @Comacus, were there short and tall phenos in the Petrolia Headstash F2s you used, and if so, did you use one or the other, or both, as moms? Did you make the F2s?

5 Likes

I only had one Petrolia Headstash female so am not sure on number of phenos. The F2s were made by Bodhi from his Nierika seed preservations.

The Petrolia Headstash looked more like a sativa but with an indica structure so I would agree the one above looks to be a Puck leaner.

Great looking plant.

3 Likes

all of the PH were hermies years ago when i ran them.

the way it goes some times …

3 Likes

Huh… I made F2s from old seeds I got from RMS, no herm issues. Ran cuts of those females outdoors also with no problems… and no herm problems as of yet with a handful of the F2s I have going.

They do seem mold prone though.

3 Likes

Backfilling the Puck Lights part 2, the 6- 4" pots. But one would not remove their helmet, so I did.

Very stable, and running to the light!

5 Likes

My batch of testers is right at the 3 week mark. Nothing too exciting yet. One of the Wrecked Skelly had a deformed first set of leaves that were conjoined but it seems to be growing out of it fine.

17 Likes

Very uniform.! Looks great! Very pleasing to the eye.

6 Likes

I’d love to test out your seeds if you still want more people.

2 Likes

Love this! Puck is such a gem, I almost forgot how epic until a buddy just gifted me OG x puck bc2 omg it’s glorious! 4 hour, eye closing, semi euphoric buzz that just warms the soul!

4 Likes

really that good huhhh.

good to know …

3 Likes

Those look great! Uniform and healthy as can be. Nice stuff!

1 Like

Double post

3 Likes