TestOfOath's Happy Place

He’s been good to me also. Only wanting the best for you brother! Shot for the moon!

3 Likes

Something good laugh about. We know you won’t forget us.

3 Likes

He was one of the first I traded with.

2 Likes

I’m not sure he’s gotten anything from me. As soon as I have something that sparks his interest it’s on the way though

2 Likes

I appreciate the kindness guys, I know its all in good spirit. I’m super nervous lol I’m a good talker and what not usually I just don’t like new experiences and not knowing what to expect, I’m sure it’ll be fine and fun though, had a red bull and have some fatties rolled, I don’t think anyone expects me to be as professional as any of the well known folks or anything lol

7 Likes

Your going to kill it. Those guys started at the same place ….we are all scared/nervous of public speaking. You can’t go wrong sharing your experience ever.
Looking forward to seeing the video

4 Likes

I know you’re very nervous. Sorry to be laughing. I’m glad it’s you not me.

1 Like

Nice collection, im catching up. :joy::rofl:163 photo and 58 autos ,

8 Likes

Pure Michigan came down…some earthy diesel smells coming off her…looks delish!

20 Likes

That looks really nice bud!

2 Likes

Thanks man…it helps when nice people (cough, Test of Oath, cough) give you great genetics.

4 Likes

Hell ya, he was my first trade and hooked it up with some Pure Michigan F3’s. Everyone’s plants look so good. Can’t wait to run them.

5 Likes

Same here. Thank you @TestOfOath . Can’t wait to run those Pure Michigan soon.

4 Likes

Man time just flies. Got so much going on and accomplishing so much and feel like I’m not making any progress at all at the same time. And bills don’t wait for anyone which is a monstrous added stress.

@BIGJ now we’ve just gotta manage to grow them in our lifetime lol looking good though, we’ll have to send each other our lists one day see if there’s anything either of us have been looking for for a long time or something like that.

@CanuckistanPete mannnnnn I’m jealous! Beautiful fade colors and nugs in general and I’m always happy to spread the love, Overgrow the World and all that baby! Real happy you’re happy with it brother, hope you get high as giraffe pussy every time you smoke her!

5 Likes

Update on the ICC run as well. Been taking pics but haven’t posted any lol, managed to clone Brawndo in vermiculite, that’s transplanted now, when I was putting seeds from trades in containers I found a Mountain Cream F1 (Highland Nepalese x ICC) fem so that got sprouted in vermiculite as an experiment and transplanted now, had a nice big root ball for being a seedling. Man there’s gonna be a lot of pics the more I think about it.

Been steadily watering down my feeding tank, down to like 500 ppm now, still watering around 6.3 ph, plants are still angry but they’ve got all that extra top dressing shit and cow manure, which adds onto everything I’m liquid feeding in. You can see how they’re all slightly pissed off but the ICC and TC seedlings and the Brawndo clone are all relatively happy so far, they only got vermiculite/cow manure I think, maybe a tiny bit of top dressing but you can’t fit as much as bigger pots so maybe that’s why they’re slightly less angry than the others. When I transplant it’ll be only coco/cow manure till I get this tank watered down even more. My goal is to have organic material in there that can decompose so the coco ends up holding some kind of nutritional value at some point.

Ummm I’ll try and comment between photos a little

10/18

Brawndo clone

Ugly autos

Rick James with the wider indica leaves

ICC younglings

TCC younglings

6 Likes

10/20

Group youngling photo

Whole tent, minus the more fox taily-y Strawberry Cookeis auto

Close up Tropicana Cherry

Close up ICC + Brawndo

Try #2 for vermiculite cloning brawndo cause I keep topping them to fit them in the tent

Low shot showing how squat my plants stay with the MX1200 lights, 120 degree lenses really push the light and prevent stretching

Halloween Shot!

8/21

8/23
Group shot starting to take off

Tropicana Cherry

Brawndo

Transplanted Mountain Cream

Rick James left and Tapi Tapi right

Brawndo

(Anti)Stretch shot

11 Likes

And finally this morning

Group

Rick James 1 and 2

Tapi Tapi 1 and 2

ICC (mostly)

TC

Mountain Cream

Brawndo

12 Likes

If it tastes anything like it smells it might become a regular…my neighbors can’t believe how it turned out!

1 Like

So I’ve been an even busier boy today, got to spend a few hours making my happy place just that again. Cleaning and reorganizing. I gotta pull one of the LF2000 cause its blinking on a few sets of diodes, probably a corner of a diode that needs to be soldered again or something, not bad for 2-3 years of constant growing though.

Ok so first is my cannabonsai I’ve been REALLY SLOWLY working on and just pulled and repotted with more roots exposed and the skull fully exposed. It just chills with all of my succulents and gets trimmed and put into the vases on my coffee table lol

9 Likes

I really hope the photos do this Tropicana Poison hash from @CADMAN justice. Been sitting in my freezer for the better part of 2 months and I finally washed it and its freeze drying now @JoeCrowe. Leaving it in there for like 2+ weeks only taking it out to smash it into smaller pieces for further drying, right?

Cleaned and reorganized tent, also decided to keep 1 ICC, TC, and the Brawndo clone (from left to right) as mothers in one big box.

Tropicana Cherry on the left (Mountain Cream WAY left) if you look the one TC is a mutant, that’s pretty exciting, decided to leave it for seeds so everyone can enjoy vs keeping it as a mother for who knows what my plans even are and ICC is the group on the right, uniform except for the stunted ones that were popped at varying times. Decided to keep the biggest healthiest uniform one to put in the box.

Turned the lights up to 90% on the LF2000 and and 50% on the OpticLED blurple and the old 75W cob and moved the big plants out, Tapi Tapi are the 2 left, then 2 Rick James, then the 3 Brawndo

Only knocked one solo cup over the whole time too :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

14 Likes