TestOfOath's Happy Place

Ya planted spinach…lol

5 Likes

The grandsons girlfriend said the IceCream Cake Clone I got from you smells like Diesel. Does that sound right to you?

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I’d say that’s one of the smells, but people who aren’t around it 24/7 usually only get one main smell, there’s a hint of vanilla and maybe some fruit too, I’ve got a bunch of feminized seeds finishing up of it

4 Likes

I’m ready.

1 Like

Courtesy of @kndreyn’s hard work, PancakeZ, dropped 5 already to cross with the Pure Michigan F2, gotta think of some goofy Michigan themed breakfast name for it or something

8 Likes

Gander Cakes

1 Like

Pure Paczkis
Clouded PanKaks
P.M.P.

3 Likes

I like the idea just Paczki! Anyone from Michigan north of say Flint would appreciate the namesake, thanks @CADMAN!! I’m horrible at thinking up names lol

2 Likes

Figured it would be fitting. Who doesn’t love desserts.

1 Like

:birthday: Happy birthday, @TestOfOath :birthday:
:partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada: :balloon::partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada: :balloon::partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada: :balloon:

2 Likes

Hah it’s your Bday ? @TestOfOath :birthday: happy 29th friend…

3 Likes

I hope I’m not revealing a secret, but he’s 31, @CADMAN :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

When in doubt ALWAYS shoot for the lower age hahaha.

2 Likes

Haha thanks guys yes, it’s my 31st today. I’m told I’m young still but it doesn’t quite feel that way anymore :joy:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday man, hope you get to do something nice.

2 Likes

Wish I was 31, lol. Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Slowly transplanting into solo cups… Fuck I didn’t realize how much space I’d need lol. Pancakez are just popping through dirt and I’ll turn off the heat mat and use that space for the rest of the cups. Moved the two Cookieland from @Purple-N-Hairy, blue Moonrocks, and White Thunder into the flower area cause I needed the space, chopped the PCK to make room for those. Durban and Highland Nepalese are as well unhappy as ever I’m embarrassed to show how badly I’ve done with them… Ice cream cake another victim of my over correction with dry amendments but chugging along. The super dark hairs are from my latest potassium bicarbonate spraying. Just found spider mites from the real freaky Supafreak in my veg tent so sprayed that all down again too with organic Green Cleaner (soy bean oil mainly)

14 Likes

Transplanting is finished and with barely enough room to hold the cups… I just kinda estimated the space I thought I’d need and cut a board to fit on those wire shelves for the time being… Should’ve gave it a few more inches width. Should probably sort them so it’s easier to keep track I just kinda organized as they’d fit.

PancakeZ seedlings popping through

The 4 out of 10 1973 Durban x Nature Essence that sprouted, they went straight out to the flower area cause they were just viability testers and I wanna see if they hermy or anything, should have reduced flower time from the 15-18 weeks of flower the Durban has

The 9 Pure Michigan F2 I did actually group together, they seem a bit smaller of seedlings than some of the others

Aaaand last but not least ole funky skunk Ancestral Skunk still growing like a tulip or rose

14 Likes

Some people think the seedling stage can be boring, but I love seeing when they first sprout and start to take off :grinning: that Ancestral Skunk is growing like a pitcher plant! Lol, it’s getting ready to start eating the bad guys :joy:

7 Likes

Took my last day of PTO for my son’s third birthday today. Been keeping myself busy, a succulent from home Depot got mold and rotted and died so I’m trying to clone it, see if that water bottle trick works or not.

My itty bitty peyotes still going, wife and kids knocked em off the shelf n they got a little rustled but they’re fine.
My little non weed grow shelf And I finally washed all my trim from the fall, I’m still not convinced this little washing machine is the right way to do it… Think is have better yield with a bucket and a drill attachment. Quality is way better this time, rinsed it like @JoeCrowe advised too

11 Likes