TestOfOath's Happy Place

I had to make 3 purchases to get reviews, if you want I can give you a “review” lol and I’m sure others on here would do the same

1 Like

That’d be super helpful if you could, I could even send you some seeds so it’s semi legit and stuff :joy:

I guess I wouldn’t be opposed to helping support other Strainly users, I didn’t realize purchases would make it so you could get a review as a buyer. It makes sense I just smoke too much or not enough weed lol

@G-paS I can take clones of mine if you wanted em, I’ve got one frozen Coke #2 being pollinated by Pure Michigan and the #4 is gonna be out in the greenhouse so I got a nice big bush of it to smoke, these cold nights have already shown she’s gonna get a purple fade come fall, gonna be beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What’s your name? I will try and find you.
Edit you can pm me if you would rather

2 Likes

Umm if I’m not mistaken it’s ototw short for On Top of the World Genetics, let me know if that doesn’t work

2 Likes

When you figure it out let me know. A+ Review in May book. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

20 Likes

Nice. Beer time. Looks like work.

2 Likes

Looking good what brand of trimmer are you using?

1 Like

@Hemp it’s been a LOT of beer time lately :rofl: that’s all on top of 55 hour weeks at work, it’s been a very stressful summer so far, I’m just happy I’m surviving

@ShiskaberrySavior it’s my 2lb TrimPal, love the thing. Maybe my best investment since I started growing. Saves me literal weeks worth of trimming throughout a year.

Side note, there’s 43 pics and on my end they’re completely jumbled up lol, do they seem grouped in the right order on your guys end or all mixed up?

10 Likes

wow man you certainly have all bases covered that is some lovely work :grin:

if that fantastic tunnel suddenly vanishes ive hopped on a plane and nicked it :wink: :innocent:
second thoughts :thinking: think it may be cheaper to get one here

really cant wait to free a lil space to pop some of ya gg4 x pm i will let ya know when they are wet

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:~lime~

3 Likes

Yeah they’re pretty jumbled up.
Random af, but how did the car thing work out for you?
Don’t work too hard. :+1:

4 Likes

So judging by my posts on here I’m somewhere around 4 weeks out from pollination or so? Chugging along, outdoors is almost done revegging for the most part… Really need to be better prepared next year just in general lol. Hope everyone is doing and growing good. Hope to be back to more regular updates soon

26 Likes

Nice looking. I’m on vacation. Gives me something to look at. Lol I see some grape looking stuff. I see on has some nice fades.

3 Likes

Hell yeah doing the deed brother ! The one tester I grew out for you of the icc#5s1 fem is top of the line smoke brother really hit the nail on the head with potency an flavor if I knew what I was doing I woulda cloned that fucker and let it live for years I’m telling yah !! I popped the rest three out of the five made it they r gonna be my outside close range ladies haha

Fucking slugs man .

5 Likes

@Cranio here’s some seeded nugs of the pure Michigan F2, keep in mind they went through hell the last 6-7 months :rofl:

19 Likes

They look great.

2 Likes

I have an Ice Cream Cake from @TestOfOath growing in a seven gallon cloth pot, outside. She looks pretty dam good, in my opinion. I started her inside until I knew she was strong enuff for outside, and out the door she went.

5 Likes

@TestOfOath awesome mate,success! They look great for having a rough grow so good on you mate :clap: I’d love to see them on an easy going grow! Hopefully the beans are all viable too! Peace brother :v:

3 Likes

And here she is. Shes a beaut.

15 Likes

Looking fantastic @BigMike55!! Really doing something right!

Thanks @Hemp I can’t even tell you how excited I am to almost be done with this run :rofl:

@Cranio all I want is for this stuff to come out decent! I’ve had some early seeds of the crosses from when I was sexing and they’ve all been healthy and viable so far, fingers crossed

5 Likes