TestOfOath's Happy Place

What did you stand on a 20 foot ladder to take the picture? I need to relocate. I’m a come stay with you for a while. @TestOfOath I would go see him but he put me to work. Haaaaa

4 Likes

I chopped an Ice Cream Cake the other day I got from @TestOfOath. It had a nice earthy/hashy smell coming from it.

Currently have a clone of it I just put into my 3x3 bed once again.

Nice bud to leaf ratio and dense as well.

7 Likes

I swear I tell myself “only two more weeks” every time I come in here :rofl: slowly but surely I guess???

Oh and my wife got me the grow fridge for our 11th anniversary so I can keep my seeds and wax and spores and everything in it :heart_eyes::green_heart:

Originally I feel like I sowed these for my buddy that grows our smoking weed but he’s pretty fully up so I’m not sure what their fate is yet, maybe replacing some of the outdoor stuff that didn’t really survive and hope for the best? African Ice Cream Cake left and Ice Cream Cake #5 right

Oh yeah super side note, in the seedling trays is 1000 year old ceremonial native American tobacco seedlings, anyone got some advice on how I should go about growing them? I’ve got the garden and greenhouse available

13 Likes

Looks good no point of cutting them early unless ya have to .

2 Likes

Honestly after the time and work I’ve put in I might just let them go till they eat themselves to guarantee I get as many mature seeds as they can give me :joy:

Blows my mind to think this journey started IM DECEMBER :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Fkinking lol! Wi-Fi taking forever to download. Maybe it’s the position on the earth. Yea! Tomorrow bro!!!

2 Likes

Hey those PCKxICC5 have quite the flavor, it sucks you in. The hash productivity was decent too, I don’t have the hard numbers yet, but a decent trichome field.

6 Likes

@JoeCrowe I had honestly not had the time to check out your grow of it until after your comment, feel like I never have enough time lately. Was quite the journey you went on with the PCKxICC, glad it ended up on a relatively positive note for sure.

4 Likes

21 Likes

Soooo I did a thing (actually my buddy did for me cause I’m broke) and got another thing for free :heart_eyes: I see fire in the future.

Shout-out to Aficionado for hooking it up

18 Likes

have heard really good things about lpc

7 Likes

All of the lineage seems really solid, I’m excited for it. Mainly caught my attention because of Idiocracy, was one of my favorite movies growing up

4 Likes

The cross is hot. The price is way off. Lol Did I see it 300$?

2 Likes

Ya that’s some pricy seeds .

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior @Hemp very pricey, we usually do group buys for this places older stuff but Brawndo had the sentimental value, normally I would never spend that much on seeds but sometimes ya got to follow your dreams :rofl:

Also I’m gonna start chopping plants from the Pure Michigan F2 run soon, I wanna wait till they die to make sure I get every mature seed possible wife says to get on with it after 7-8 months, so I think I’m gonna start the process, can’t do all at once anyways so chop the ones with the most visible mature seeds. One of those early ones will be one of the PM F2 females with F3 seeds so those that have been waiting for Pure Michigan F3s start sending me those messages again so I don’t forget… Cause we all know I will

8 Likes

Yo @TestOfOath
Meant to tell you. I have a really nice example of your Ice Cream Cake going. She lives outside in a 7 gallon cloth pot. She is a little over 6 feet tall. I will get a pic and throw it up here after my morning chores.
It’s has been consistent hundred degree weather here for a couple weeks. She is still doing nicely, but I have to water her twice a day or she will droop like a pair of National Geographic African titties. Wish I had gotten about a 20 gallon but the 7 gal was the biggest container I had at the time.
I love your plant. She already has a nice stink to her. Thanks for the beans.

4 Likes

I’ve got a pack of pure Michigan I’m thinking they must be f2 or f1 ?

F3 should probably be more consistent in phenos looking like there all clones .

1 Like

Heres my Ice Cream Cake. The other is a Cinderella 99.

Definitely a nice plant.

16 Likes

Spit out my coffee at your droop comment thanks for the morning laughter @BigMike55

2 Likes

He has some good seeds.

5 Likes