TestOfOath's Happy Place

Dude a few weeks back when i had a sinus infection I smoked my freshly dried outdoor stuff and it had no smell or taste and thought I grew weed with no taste or smell lmao. My wife, who has a smeller like Tanjiro from Demon Slayer, quickly set me straight lmao.

Regardless of what the cause of it is, it’s annoying as all shit for someone who loves weed and all of its individual terpenes, feel like it’s making me appreciate weed less

5 Likes

Those things are freaking monsters where the nugs are man you did a great job, I’d of liked to see them get bigger and bushier genetics wise but it’s hard to complain with branches like that.

2 Likes

Ya next year should be better, got a late start on the season this year with most of those starting end of May! Next year I’ll get full season in starting in march!

1 Like

Update on what’s the start of ICC #5 S2

7 ICC sprouted

And 3 Tropicana Cherry courtesy of @Butustank

At least I’m not cooking those yet, right? Rest of the tent is a different story lol, they all got top dressed with cow manure, prilled dolomite, and langbeinite which adds cal mag and like 20% sulfur, RAW 20% nitrogen, RAW bloom 3-12-12, roots organic terp tea veg 7-1-1. Still havent checked runoff cause I’m lazy i guess but its going in at 6.3-6.5 and the dolomite/langbeinite are supposed to buffer Ph where coco usually has no buffer. Assuming i went way overboard adding the pure nitrogen cause them bitches curled hard that day and are settling down now, dark green on the bottom which means they’re taking some of it up but still angry

Rick James

Tapi Tapi

And finally, 3x Brawndo, she does not like me lmfao.

15 Likes

The site report shows what environment the site is running in, where it’s being hosted, and when it was started. Beyond that, there’s nothing in the report that would allow anyone to trace the site back to you. The most “non-technical” element of the report is where it shows the description (from your Meta tags - “Home - Growing Up Ganja is your source for QUALITY genetics at an AFFORDABLE price!”).

You can look up any site using this tool. Just replace the domain after the equal sign.

4 Likes

I kind of figured as much. I was just curious as to why it was posted, I’m not worried about the content. I looked over the tech specs and its kind of neat that you can tell Im hosting it myself in the google cloud.

Thanks for responding

2 Likes

Hey! I’m stoked to see what those Tropicana Cherry do for you.

Much love, brother!

2 Likes

Icc#5 s2 !?
Say what!?!

4 Likes
6 Likes

It’s in the works! I’m setup over at GUG now and gotta get some fem stuff out, gotta make more ICC #5 as that’s been the staple of OnTopOfTheWorld Genetics for sure lol.

Can’t wait for Ow! My flavors! And ICC x Tropicana Cherry too, the flavors on the TC cross should be absolutely nuts

9 Likes

Thanks for meeting up with me last night @Bobgrows and getting what was finished of my pucks to me so I can get seeds out, I appreciate it more than you know!

20 Likes

No love for the link above!?

I’ll now be exclusively available at GrowingUpGanja.com under On Top Of The World and every order comes with 7 freebies. This is where Ice Cream Cake #5 S2 and the crosses will be available when I finish them.

The biggest shoutout to @Ris for making my dreams come true of being able to provide seeds to any and everyone worldwide, fully legit, I appreciate the hell out of all of it boss, more than you can know!

20 Likes

Ice Cream Cake #5 and Tropicana Cherry seedlings are still chugging along, the one tiny one in a solo cup was pissed off till I replanted it, root was growing all wonky but it recovered nicely and doubled in size the last day or two

Apparently the autos I planted are disagreeing with the moisture content of the soil or something, they never really got past sprouting after transplant, same mix of medium as the ICC containers.

12 Likes

Congratulations! That has to feel awesome.

1 Like

You’re so very welcome!
So nice to put a face to the avatar.
Congratulations on your endeavor. :v:

4 Likes

I’m sorry I’m socially awkward and didn’t hang out for a bit! I’m just weird and still had to drive to Plymouth after that to help my buddy setup a bubble bucket system I built. Was a pleasure meeting you as well

10 Likes

All good. Next time, maybe even invite @G-paS . There’s a restaurant right there where I meet her for lunch.

8 Likes

Congratulations on the new venture! :tada: :sparkler: :boom:

1 Like

This is great news !

2 Likes

Congratulations​:tada::tada::tada: so happy to hear that you have found a place to land for your seed company!

3 Likes