TestOfOath's Happy Place

I will be following along and glady will scrape up some of them seeds when it comes time!
You deff deserve to be ototw!
Till next time brother!

2 Likes

Geez girl! Ur just making all the rounds @Bobgrows! I bet @TestOfOath is a wee bit jealous u got to see the tester plants I grew out of faygo cola and peach trees lol very cool!

4 Likes

I forgot to tell him!
@TestOfOath they looked and smelled amazing!

@AzSeaindooin420 just zipping around the country meeting cool peeps like yourself! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:scream: ur a monster! Haha jk

5 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 @Bobgrows Its truly an honor to have my work be good enough for your guy’s praise, I wouldn’t be where I am in any way shape or form without OG and everyone I’ve met on here, so coming from not even being able to grow weed at all to where my hard work is worth genuine praise and makes others happy is an incredible dream I didn’t think would come true at the beginning of this journey. Inspires me to continue to work hard and do even better

8 Likes

I would have to say… and I’m blaming @TestOfOath ! Lol
I was willing to sit and smoke one with him. He was a bit rushed having to meet his buddy.
Sorry @TestOfOath throwing you under the bus… lol

4 Likes

I’m disappointed in him, ur slacking @TestOfOath u shoulda had a joint rolled at the ready :joy:

Haha it ok I made her wait while I rolled one too

4 Likes

Lol next time we’ll just have to smoke twice as much that’s all, I actually prerolled 5 joints for that whole round trip :rofl:

My mind is always overthinking so I was like what if she doesn’t smoke (@G-paS didn’t our first time meeting, think she took it up now though), who’s car would we smoke in? Their’s is nice so maybe they don’t smoke in it and mine’s a beater so maybe they wouldn’t want to get in mine.

I knew I came off as rude lol would love an opportunity to redeem myself one day @Bobgrows I’m sure it’ll happen some time

6 Likes

All good ! You weren’t rude. Just seemed rushed. You’re an over thinker…:thinking: I sometimes don’t think about things at all! Gets me in trouble… lol

Yup I smoke in mine. G-paws does not smoke.

5 Likes

I don’t smoke. I just do edibles.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Still greening up but also still angry at the extra nitrogen it seems, I add my dehumidifier water to it as the reservoir fills, so it dilutes it as I add. Just go heavier on the PK next time I mix up and no nitrogen since its already heavy.

ICC #5 and TC got transplanted, nice roots on the baby ICCs

11 Likes

I have three of the ICC #5. One not topped and two topped.

14 Likes

Those look very healthy.

5 Likes

It’s not icc#5. But it’s your @TestOfOath dosi walker lol. She’s a beast and getting some nice color :+1::+1::v:

15 Likes

@Prince honor and a privilege to have a piece of work in your garden boss!

Still looking good brother, noticed on your pic yesterday she’s yellowing out, did you boost nutes when she started doing that? Worried those nugs aren’t gonna thicken up enough to fill out, @BIGJ

So I’ve been experimenting with runoff. Tried watering at like 6.3 ph, runoff was 7.0. Figured it’s the dolomite lime and langbeinite buffering the ph, so tried watering at 5.0, 5.0!!!, and it still comes out 7. So I added down to earth amendment acid mix 4-3-6 for blueberries and shit in one cup, a hefty amount at that, still watering at 5.0, and it only dropped to 6.8/6.9

Technically I’m in coco, but I added vermiculite to retain moisture and cow manure for organic material that can decompose.

What a fun game :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

I had a minor ph issue. It’s been corrected She’s coming back. Lol. Water quality has been a little iffy and ph has been all over the place. I just need to get my r.o system hooked up

3 Likes

At least it was minor, I’m going on 3 weeks :rofl: :joy: You’d think at 7.0 in coco they’d be uptaking better. I’m getting closer though lol. When’s Brad gonna run some of my genetics? All that room and he can’t spare one pot for little ole me?

3 Likes

I’ve been working on it. I showed him Dosi walker. And he was like wtf strain is that? :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Autos must’ve stunted for a bit and are recovered cause they got the funniest new growth on the buds.
Poor things having to put up with me :joy:

12 Likes

5 Likes