The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

She is a beauty for sure! Reminds me of the old school papaya. Great job man! What’s the flavor profile to the nose and tongue?

1 Like

The precious is a unique one… while it has the underlying flavors of a good OG kush and pretty much grows like one too, it carries complex flavors and aromas of leather and terpentine like fuel , hardwoods and a touch of mossy earthiness. One of our friends from the zlabs forum I sent samples to a while back described as the essence of grandpa’s basement workshop rolled into a joint hehe. It’s one I’ve been working on for a while and is a real favorite among my circles.

7 Likes

Is there a possibility of one getting some of these to grow for personal smoke?

2 Likes

I’m not ready to release any of this line yet. I gave some to @crownpoodle and @Mithridate and 2 of my offline friends that hold cuts for me when I run out of room.
This one is my priority heading into this winter’s indoor season so in reality… watch for the official release for 420 next year. I will have it polished and ready for release by then if I find what I like in the F4’s. I have yet to grow them so the pressure is all on @crownpoodle to show them off in the meantime (just jokin CP :rofl:)

9 Likes

Sounds good to me brother. I will patiently await their official release

3 Likes

Beautiful plant! :seedling:! :tada::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::tada::partying_face:

1 Like

There’s talk of the possibility that there may be frost on the East Coast in low lying areas tomorrow night .

4 Likes

Well it took more than a week, but it finally passed last night.
Manitoba passes legislation to allow growing cannabis at home | StratCann

10 Likes

Right on!!

1 Like

Old stamps will be honored until July 6

7 Likes

Fucken deer …

6 Likes

I like how you are infusing them from the inside.
Should be good eats.

8 Likes

Mist of cayenne pepper

would help for now

Bare

6 Likes

Can you send me your addresses @Nugslinger @chronix @HobbyCraft. Seeds are packed up and ready to go out!

May have got carried away.

20 Likes

Both the OGKB and PK crosses sound delightful!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Has anyone tried these bags?? 50 for $24 seems too good to be true

VIVOSUN 50-Pack 3 Gallon Grow Bags for Plants, Black-and-White Material for Potting Up Seedlings and Rooting https://a.co/d/iDxACNF

2 Likes

Just a little bit . Lol

1 Like

If you look at the last pic at amzn pg, they look a lill garbage bag looking. I don’t think the would work well on a riser either, would fall off the sides.
Some of the reviews say is just a flimsy bag with not enough drain holes, bur that’s easily fixable.
more like an empty promix bag to me.
But at that price, you could always toftt :wink:

2 Likes

I know @sprinklememaynee uses those, although not sure if its the same brand.

1 Like