The Gauntlet 2023

I found that you want to give it 10 or 15 rotations and then do the same the other way. Do a rotation both ways and then check the buds. Keeps your rubber fans straight up and down. Easy to over trim so check it after each 10 or 15.

3 Likes

I only wet trim most of my weed. The BBM and IB I only wet-trimmed. Turned out awesome. Fuck fine trimming. Waste of energy. Plus I just don’t want to do it. :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks for the bowl trimmer tip.

I don’t know if you can tell from the way I do my thing, but I’m the kind of guy that obsesses about little details and getting the best result possible. Now, frankly, that’s just never going to happen on pounds of weed. But my couple ounces of head stash - I want that primo A+++ if I’m putting in all the work along the way :sunglasses:

I dunno, I think it’s almost like a game to see how good of weed I can get every year :smiley:

4 Likes

:rofl: figured that out months ago.

1 Like

I see you got the joke :rofl::joy:

1 Like

To quote the great Ari Gold.

3 Likes

Showing a pretty good chance of rain tomorrow. You going to put on the helmets?

2 Likes

Helmet over my yard. :rofl: No rain here.

2 Likes

Must be a Seattle rain storm, think I am going to let them get some rain, maybe they will like it

2 Likes

Rain in July isn’t going to bother them. They will like it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

storms die out east of oregon city here usually, up by mt hood they get the real weather

2 Likes

I think they’d dig the rain and a nice cool week.

Mine sure would anyway. Whenever we get a little humidity they fly. Hell, I’d like some rain even if I didn’t have a garden. They say rain is depressing, not the case out here. Rain is invigorating. Whatever we’re not used to I guess

5 Likes

Did some super cropping while it was cool. All of them. I still have the outside of the plants to do. I will do the outside in a couple of days after they stop screaming.

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

20 Likes

They look fantastic man!!?

4 Likes

Thanks brother. I’m chompin at the bit for bloom.

3 Likes

They are going to really busch out when flower kicks in…gonna be crazy…

4 Likes

It is going to be crazy. You can see by my butchering I want my platform clear.

4 Likes

My, how your garden grows! A mirror image of last years OD grow. Nice work Cole.

5 Likes

Appreciate it man. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

Got a bunch of Icarus plants there that were flying too close to the platform :rofl:

Just like those trees near the power lines

Great work, clean prune work and beautiful girls Rw8xzPF

6 Likes