The Gauntlet 2023

Remember this 2 months ago when we thought they were growing slow? :rofl:

44aed3a89b8f9a60fe4f4d23678859b0473d4826_2_690x326

11 Likes

Jajaja. I totally missed the where we started picture!

4 Likes

This was last year right now July 24th

This is these right now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

Good luck with that :rofl:

Those Wonder Dawgs are going to snap Oregon off the coast, good thing you’ll be able to use one of the stalks as a raft

Looking like a nice improvement over last season. I need to go check through my pics too.

3 Likes

I’m starting 10 inch clones Jun 1 next year. Wet trims going to suck. Break my buddy off a lb and let him take home all the popcorn to finish wet trimming. I will take the donkey dicks kind sir.

7 Likes

Everyone says that before they have 50 donkey dicks smacking them in the face when they walk through the garden

5 Likes

This is true. I do like donkey dick colas. Donkey dick colas for days. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I had to cut some colas to fit in my drying machine and it hurt me inside

Hope you start cleaning out the shed, you’re going to need some more room

4 Likes

Looks like you took a slightly different approach this year. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yep, planted to the outside of the pot. Trained and pruned for up and out.

4 Likes

And you might’ve shaved they’re legs up a little higher, aye?

4 Likes

I run a couple 15 foot lines to hang colas. I also have 2- 3 ft 4 tier mesh racks and 2-2 ft 8 tier racks.

3 Likes

I need them above my head to work on after they stretch. Last year I was getting smacked in the face with sticky colas. Not this year.

6 Likes

It’s misting rain outside. Weather is a trip.

2 Likes

We got a pretty good amount of rain yesterday, will see how the ladies liked it when I get home

2 Likes

Weird. We got a random 30 minute downpour yesterday evening aswell.

1 Like

you met my ex? shes from tijuana…

3 Likes

Oh boy, here we go…

2 Likes

lmao something something donkey show

2 Likes

3 Likes