The Gauntlet 2023

Ok, now that donkey definitely looks happy about something. :rofl:

4 Likes

That my good sir shows growth and knowledge applied as a grower. Well done! Next year you are going to need to add an extra 2 ft in between them so they don’t grow into each other.lmao you’ll have to whore out another buddy to help with the colas.:rofl::rofl::rofl:. I say whore out in the kindest way Ive helped for bud and it was payment but I liked it so much more than $ so it felt kinda whorish.:rofl::sob:

3 Likes

I’m going to start June 1 next year. Then I can just FIM once July 6th.

3 Likes

I’ll believe that when I see it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yep, that is for sure. :rofl:

1 Like

I think what I’ll see is plants going out in May again :grin:

1 Like

Been 5 days since I fed them. Watered around the outside of the pots once East row and west row PQ. The other two I left alone.

Finished super cropping. One of my legs went out on my old shower bench. Been a good run. If your wondering how a paraplegic gets up off the ground. We scoot backwards on our butt to anything we can push up into a standing position on. Car bumper, telephone pole, cyclone fence. In this case the deck. Time for a new chair. I got a good run out of this one.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MSISJKG/?coliid=I1T35709EEVEMO&colid=30X3IA20KC5MN&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

1 gallon each
2 Gallon Mix
3 grams Meg A
3 grams Meg B
1/4 tsp Open Sesame
1/2 TBS Big Bloom
1 tsp Microbe
1/2 tsp Kelp

1 hour later the second gallon each
2 Gallon Mix
3 grams Meg A
4.5 grams Meg B
3 grams Sweet Candy
1/2 TBS Big Bloom
1 tsp Microbe
1/2 tsp Kelp

Tomorrow morning another gallon each.
2 Gallon Mix
1/4 tsp Open Sesame
1/2 TBS Grow
1 TBS Big Bloom
1 tsp Microbe
1/2 tsp Kelp
Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

14 Likes

I think everyone has owned that style kitchen chair at one time.lol. Would it be more convenient if the stool swiveled or would that just make it harder for you?

3 Likes

I pulled that out to do my second feeding. New shower bench will be here tomorrow. I place the bench smack dab in the center of my platform. I can feed and water each pot from there. I have reach 6’3

4 Likes

Perfect cannabis growing weather. Plants are snapping back from the super cropping well and the stretch is on.

Yesterday I flushed the pots with straight tap water.
This morning I fed them
2 gallons each at once.
3 grams Meg A
4.5 grams Meg B
1 TBS Blig Bloom
1/2 TBS Microbe
1/2 tsp Kelp
P.S. I fixed my bench. The new one came. Put it in the shed. Extra is always nice.
Ordered my zombie axe. Comes Monday.

12 Likes

I don’t know if that axe is going to do anything to those Wonder Dawgs, those things may swing back :joy:

Looking great brother :clap:

Jealous of your weather

4 Likes

No complaints here. I might actually get some epic grows in before we are driven out by wild fires and drought.

8 Likes

Got run off the road in a hit-and-run Monday. I’m fine my 03 Forester I don’t think is going to make it. I got my Zombie Axe.

8 Likes

My buddy and I are going to do the body work ourselves. Pick and pull parts at salvage yard. Looks worse than it really is. I love this forester.

10 Likes

YOU CAN DO IT

:grinning:

5 Likes

The Gauntlet this morning. :sunglasses:

@Bobgrows 90’s Kush far right. :sunglasses:

DJ Short Blueberry Dome topped twice.

22 Likes

Damnit bro. I’m glad you’re okay. I can’t believe people are still leaving the scene of an accident. The ticket for doing stupid ass shit that results in an accident is something like “improper driving” lol.

4 Likes

Also been thinking about getting a Subaru Forester or outback. Sounds like it’s an awesome vehicle.

2 Likes

Glad you are ok, well rubbing is racing…:grinning::grinning::grinning:.
Gauntlet Is loving the heat. Looking awesome

3 Likes

Around here people fleeing an accident are usually avoiding getting caught for something else…stolen car, warrants, no insurance, no/revoked license, drugs. I’ve seen so many hit-and-runs in traffic I got a dash cam.

Well, damn @ColeLennon that sucks. Glad you are OK and the car is fixable. Your garden is looking fantastic :heart_eyes:

3 Likes