The Gauntlet 2023

Great rig as long as you stay on top of your service.

1 Like

I reported it. Did an online incident report with the sheriff. Iā€™m done putting anymore energy into it. Iā€™m just going to do the work with my buddy. Least amount of energy. :sunglasses: My witness another driver followed him to a convenience store down the road he did not get a tag. This ass hat was telling people he was the victim of a hit and run. I thought about asking for CCTV footage to get his plate #. It would just be a circus to only find out the guy has no insurance. Plus as far as accidents. Insurance companies everyone is guilty in an accident. They find a way to ding you. :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign:

6 Likes

man it is hard to keep up with this thread. it moves right along. i look away for a couple of days and the bushes look like you never pruned them and are double the size. you are keeping them quite content for sure.

1 Like

Thanks man. Iā€™m only feeding them every 5 days. Iā€™m seriously going to cut there N down even in stretch. Right now I am giving them Open Sesame 5-45-19, some Mega crop A and B. Iā€™m thinking in a week when they start bloom and stretch. Iā€™m going to cut out Meg B and give them one shot of Alaskan fish ferts and start adding Gypsum. Start in on my bloom nutes.

5 Likes

i have had great results with open sesame, beasty bloomz, and chaching back before i got into organic. sometimes i think it is easier using the salts vs organic. i have had good result both ways. looks like you got a combination of both in your grow. plants are doing great for sure!

3 Likes

This will be my first year using Beastie bloomz. Last year used open sesame for the first time July 21 until Aug 7th. Worked kick ass. Iā€™m going to use tiger bloom and sweet candy until Sept 1 and switch to Beastie Bloomz stop at week 6 and just go to Mega crop A 5-12-26 last two weeks. Iā€™m also using TPS Signal week 2 until finish. TPS is new for me. Heard great things about it. I know it sounds like a lot. I am a micro dosing fool though. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

ā€œShake & Bakeā€ Whatā€™s up with fat bastard grow?

1 Like

Just starting to push bloom nutes and waiting for some flowering action to start

2 Likes

not as much excitement here as you got going on over there for sure

1 Like

Lifeā€™s a trip man. 20 years ago I would lose it big time if I broke a shoe lace. Now something happens its like a speed bump on go carts. ā€œlike a chicken wing all boneā€

5 Likes

Saw my first caterpillar worm on a fan leaf last night when I foliar sprayed with kelp. First time in 3 years. Picked it off. Tonight double strength Monterey spray the fuck out of them. Bugs are bad this year.

2 Likes

Damn caterpillars, I have been really lucky, havenā€™t a issue with bugs at all, been going pretty smooth

2 Likes

I just saw the one. I check my shit all the time. Monterey works like a champ double strength. I kill them as fast as I see them. I use Monterey up to week 5 bloom. I have lots of wind.

2 Likes

Youā€™re a lucky dude Cole, that hit & run could have been worse. Plants look incredible :+1:

2 Likes

If I was a cat with 9 lives. I have used 32 of them. I bet the day I go out itā€™s from some pussy ass bullshit. :rofl:
This 2QT Solo sprayer kicks ass.

My dry nutrients are in the tote.
Mega crop 2 part A, B
Sweet Candy
Open Sesame
Beastie Bloomz.
Fridge in the shed. I use it for nutrients. My dad uses it for beer, grocery excess frozen goods. :rofl:

6 Likes

Fuck I thought my nutes were living luxurious in gallon screw top bins. Fridged nutes is another level.

:joy:

4 Likes

Like my Walmart bag carries my tubs of dry nutrients, bottles and measuring spoons. :rofl: After taking that pic. Fridge is nasty. I need get my nutes out of there. :rofl:

2 Likes

Itā€™ll be either those sticks of butter with a few extra microbes or a Wonder Dawg cola knocks you on the head. Extra points if you have your axe sheathed on your belt :rofl:

2 Likes

I donā€™t eat butter. My dads wife does. Probably why she had a heart attack 7 years ago. Still eats butter WTF. I donā€™t eat margarine either. No fried foods. Canā€™t eat that shit and justify doing cardio and training 3 days a week. That is just dumb.
I was laying on my back on my bed playing with the UN-sheathed recon axe last night, when it dawned on me this isnā€™t very smart. :rofl:

6 Likes

Velcro, man!

3 Likes