The Gauntlet 2023

If I was a midget I mean little person. I would totally let them throw me against a wall wearing a Velcro suit.

2 Likes

I doubt I could lift you but I do have a catapult

2 Likes

285 I have to train to lift me.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t know this was actually a thing

5 Likes

Iā€™m 215 but not very athletic.

1 Like

Yeah you can even pay to get stuck to walls at theme parks. Itā€™s Velcro and you use a trampoline so itā€™s a bit less fun.

1 Like

This is another combination of simple English words which have never been put in that particular order before, seems to be a specialty of yours :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh its real saw it in Wolf of Wall Street. :rofl:

1 Like

215 is what I weighed after slowly starving my body to death for 6 years from an
UN-diagnosed hiatal hernia.

That is a proper weight for your height and build 215.

3 Likes

Ugh. I recently saw the music video for Weird Alā€™s Living With a Hernia and it was James Brown gold.

Purple monkey dishwasher (I think that one has been done before.)

205 is when Iā€™m slim and athletic but that only happens for short periods of time.

3 Likes

Married now those days are over.

2 Likes

Strangely itā€™s better because I was 225-230 before I quit drinking.

1 Like
3 Likes

Iā€™m going to see them in September. With Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie.

4 Likes

Fuck Ya. Seen Rob twice once with White Zombie in 96 and 99 Rob Zombie Ozzfest 99 Gorge Amphitheater. Never seen Alice. When I saw White Zombie in Portland, Or Filter opened for them. He had just broke his ankle was singing with a crutch under his arm sitting on a bar stool. Some ass hat threw beer on him from the pit he stopped singing. ā€œsaid do I come in burger king and harass you when you are getting my friesā€ Then tore it up.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t been to a concert inā€¦a very long time. The last show I saw was Primus at a small venue. They did this heavy soundtrack to Charlie and the chocolate factory but the movie was all mushroom-y and warped and weird. It was fun.

I went to SARS fest and they were throwing water bottles full of piss at Justin Timberlake. I got sunburnt to shit that day.

2 Likes

I saw Primus at Ozzfest 99.
Deftones
Slayer
Primus
God Smack
Rob Zombie
Original Black Sabbath
Gorge over looking the Columbia Gorge.
When they jammed Sweet Leaf it was spiritual experience.

I bet that was cool as f.

2 Likes

I once heard of people sneaking into a field and burying a case of beer to dig up during the show.

Been to a thousand small concerts but not many big ones.

If I had actually been on mushrooms I probably would have run away.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t do shrooms at a show. I have to make sure my set and setting is right.

2 Likes

You can spray with bt or mosquito bits. It wonā€™t effect any foliar spray or anything else really except buggers trying to eat your plant. Well they will get a couple bites I guess before they die.lol. Glad you are ok man thatā€™s crazy shit. Is it just me or does it seem like drivers are progressively worse? Here on the west coast is probably some of the worse driving I have seen continuously. Those Subarus are solid cars Iā€™ve known a couple people who drove the shit out of them and got over 300k each. Plants look great you got good weather and your car is fixable. Good vibes growmie!

I did ozzfest 97ā€™ deer creek

2 Likes