The Gauntlet 2023

Been to 96,99,03. I throw a tiny bit of kelp in with my double strength Monterey. Plants love it.

Concerts are one of the places I get to use my sport manual wheelchair. Its a bonus in a couple ways.
I get presidential seating for me and my guests. ā€œthat is what I call ADA seatingā€ know one standing in front of me blocking my view.
I can get as fucked up as I want. "wheels babyā€™ :man_in_manual_wheelchair:

There are really only two benefits to being a paraplegic

-Great seating at concerts. ā€œexploiting since 1994ā€
-My footwear is always pristine. :man_in_manual_wheelchair:

10 Likes

Strange question: if you are operating a wheelchair while intoxicated is it some kind of criminal offence?

Up here if youā€™re drunk on a bicycle they can take your drivers licence.

3 Likes

I guess that would be called a WDI. Lol kinda reminds me of this guyā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good question. Same here you can get a DUII on a bike. Iā€™m sure you could if you were on a public street and or caused an accident. Somewhere like a concert. I would think you are good. If you caused someone harm by injuring them while intoxicated with a wheelchair at a concert. Iā€™m positive you could open yourself up to be sued. Depends on the concert also. Metallica nope, Taylor Swift yes. :rofl:

1 Like

Do you have to carry insurance for such a possibility?

On a bicycle you donā€™t even have to be drunk, just reckless I think. Iā€™ve run from cops successfully on a bicycle a few times. Hit an alley in the nick of time :joy:

1 Like

I would just stop and act like Iā€™m challenged. Arms like cerebral palsy and drool on myself. Something similar to if your on fire. ā€œstop drop and droolā€

3 Likes

Glad you are ok after the hit and run. Gauntlet looking great.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Chompin at the bit for bloom. :sunglasses: Wonder Dawgs are going to have massive colaā€™s.

4 Likes

Yeah man. Same here. My favorite time of year is underway.

2 Likes

How much longer you think it will before they start flowering?

2 Likes

Usually 7-10th here. Iā€™ve had some strains start later. Some sooner.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: my girl and I donā€™t as well. She needs a hip replacement and has for a few years long story. Anyways when I was pulling free tickets from radio and when got there said ADA I think but handicap seating,my girl does need no hip, is awesome buy the cheap seats in nose bleed end up right next to sound guy perfect view less aholes.

1 Like

I always spend the coin for level 1 ADA just above and to the right or left facing the stage. Sometimes I get lucky and itā€™s a center-stage setup. Baam itā€™s like having a front-row seat.
It was like that for Metallica Reload tour. I thought James was going to hock a loogie on me. Not really but they were great seats.

2 Likes

You jammin and playing gigs this summer?

1 Like

iā€™ve kept anything animal-based in the fridge for a long time. especially fishy things. one day i was just likeā€¦what if my dog (or whatever) got into this gallon of Neptune? my nose works. i also utterly loathe rodents/pests so my DTE stuff stays chilly too

cardio after greasy food is an eye-opener. for me, it was training fixed-gear after some pizza. blood pumped like molasses. a strange and rather ominous feeling

:laughing: am i wrong for laughing at this?

3 Likes

No, not at all. Iā€™m a behemoth. :sunglasses: :metal:

Have to keep the pipes clean and running smoothly. :100:

3 Likes

I had to look that one up, thatā€™s wild.

How did you treat the hernia, and how did you come back from the dead?

2 Likes

Few wedding gigs. Quit the one I was in a month ago. Guy turned super douchey. More time to myself now and love it.

2 Likes

They finally saw it. It was the 4th diagnosis and I was close to death. Blood pressure was dangerously low and BPM was 32. Took 2 surgeons and 6 1/2 hours to pull my stomach back down a massive part of it worked up past my esophagus to the left outside my diaphragm. I wasnā€™t digesting my food properly for 6 years. I was right there on the edge. I kept telling them over and over I was dying. Be proactive with your health care. I question all of it now. When I see someone on the street talking to themselves I see something completely different now. When your body starves of all its nutrients like mine did. ā€œYou lose your mind way before your body gives upā€ Took 4 years to get my brain biochemistry back to normal. I even had neurofeedback therapy for 3 months. I starved to death for so long that I almost lost my mind for good. When I see obvious mental illness in public I always think about how it happened. It was psilocybin that was the key to getting my brain biochemistry back to normal. I had to do that on my own. I grew them and started dosing. Macro/Micro throwing spaghetti at the wall. Balanced out. I still micro dose every Sunday with breakfast.

8 Likes