The Gauntlet 2023

Learning to have empathy for everyone is one of lifes greatest gifts. Unfortunately people can only seem to get it one way, personal experience.

5 Likes

That is the Truth. :100:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s not a good trait for a band member. I know you will keep on Rockin.
:guitar: :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

100% demand, donā€™t ask.

5 Likes

You have to be. Doctors are so busy juggling patients. It is scary what can be missed. Being proactive with your healthcare starts by taking care of your own body.

3 Likes

Dropping my Subaru off at my buddies this morning. Start ordering salvage parts today. Putting Humpty Dumpty back together. Thank god I have a second vehicle and my E-recumbent trike. I wouldnā€™t pay these prices on vehicles right now if someone put a gun to my head.

6 Likes

used car prices are actually dropping right now, maybe a few months and you can get something pretty cheap

2 Likes

Well since used cars are starting to become mobile apartments I can see the price not dropping to much. Two years ago used cars were getting given away the sky rocketed. Even in the small sorry excuse of a city I live by go to any city park and all the shade spots,if any, are taken up by people who sleep in or are actually sleeping in their car. Very common to see people take bathroom baths put on business clothes and head to work. Worse employers are finding out people are living in their car and firing them stating they canā€™t be sleeping in a car and work there. Sorry got derailed.lol your monsters are looking amazing! Any signs of flowering yet?

4 Likes

Iā€™m not buying another car. I drive maybe 100 miles a month. I have 2 vehicles 2003 Forester 240K ā€œdaily driverā€ and 2018 Ford Escape Titanium 30K on it. My third ride is TerraTrike Rover i8 recumbent e-trike. When I got sick. I became unemployable lost a great sales job, lost my apartment. I lived in my truck for 2 years. I know exactly what that hell is like. I wouldnā€™t wish that shit on anyone. Bloom starts here usually between the 7th-10th. Throwing spikes.

5 Likes

Thanks to my cat like reflex and the luck of the Irish. I only need a driver side headlight assembly 110.00. Driver side grill is good. Missed the radiator by 1/2 inch. scuffed my brand new battery its good though. Driver side fender probably pound it out. I canā€™t find a red one. Might give it a few weeks and see if I can find one. 70.00-130.00

5 Likes

Seems like you got away pretty easy after all there!

Thatā€™s great news, glad to hear fixing it is going to be straightforward

Youā€™ve really been through some tough spots. Glad you made it here man :heart:

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I was saying I bet when I go out itā€™s by some pussy ass bullshit. :rofl: Choke on a hot dog or something. :hotdog: :rofl:

3 Likes

I bet itā€™s a weed cola somehow.

Marijuanaā€™s first recorded death. Death by donkey dicks :joy:

6 Likes

I would die with a smile on my face. :grinning:

5 Likes

Greeaaaat! I loved the 90s when opec was scrambling and gas was like 0.89 for ever.

1 Like

Man defeats goat in cannabis eating contest .Crushed in stampede caused by goats unsportsmanlike actions.

5 Likes

Goatā€™s and Colaā€™s. I like it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Once my friend grew a cola all season for our fall trip.The first night I said letā€™s roll a joint.He slaps down the whole top of this plant heā€™s been growing.I calmly picked it up and took the biggest bite of weed ever tooken.

3 Likes

They yelled after about 10 minutes of chewing.He looks like a goat!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes