The Gauntlet 2023

3 Likes

Weather looks good…down rhere. That wonder is going be massive. Those 4 ft cages are not going to help with that much tree…:grinning::grinning:

We are getting cloudy wether up here, rain this morning, suppose to rain tomorrow also.

2 Likes

They will after I zip-tie them to the cages. How are yours growing into those cages? :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Going ok had a little overwater condition that slowed them… which I am.ok with all in the learning process. I have some pics from yesterday just they are at home, will get them up here after work

2 Likes

Doni remember you using yucca extract or sledgehammer or something like that or am I confused as usual.lol

4 Likes

I use sledgehammer 21rst of the month up to Sept 21rst. With my nutrient feed.

5 Likes

16 Likes

Lol. Hot damn with those big ass plants.

5 Likes

Moving into stretch. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

you have them looking great C!!!

5 Likes

Thanks going to tighten up a little super cropping tomorrow morning.

6 Likes

When people talk about growing tress…this is what they mean :grinning::fire::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks, going to be just a tad bigger than I would like. :sunglasses: :metal:

8 Likes

Sounds like a real problem! :rofl:

6 Likes

Looking fine there friend. You can send all those clouds down here, maybe you already did, you’re getting some sun and heat on the way

Been raining down here and lovely. The Ghost Peppers are loving the high-80s. The garden got a break from 100+ the last two days :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Those clouds on that weather ticker don’t mean shit. Been sunny high 80’s.

2 Likes

It is kinda one of those good kinda problems. Still have to trim it bro. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Meh, or you could hack it all up for extracts!
Hehe, even that would be a chore.

2 Likes

My buddy and I knock it out. Wonder Dawgs should be last. Purple Queens or DJ first close together 8 weeks. 90’s Kush is a mystery. We will see. I kinda like that about her.

4 Likes

I have no clue when mine will be finishing, they sure got an early start. They’re all going to be a surprise :rofl:

There was almost no correlation last season for me between actual harvest and what the breeders said. I guess clones are going to be much more consistent in that way, and others.

I’m jealous you get to make a schedule and expect it to be accurate, I just gave up trying after last season. They’ll be ready whenever they’re ready

4 Likes