The Gauntlet 2023

Still a trich ready harvest. I’m expecting a line up. We will see…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

light dep guys are starting to harvest already :joy:

2 Likes

Fuck all that light dep shit. I don’t want to work that hard. :rofl:

5 Likes

I wish I could do the light dep, but it is not a possibility due to location of plants

3 Likes

Just grow 7-8 week strains. Save the longer bloomers for your indoor. A lot of TGA strains are great for WA,OR since Subcool did his breeding there.

4 Likes

Next Generation Nursery has a great 7-8 week bloom database of strains. I stumbled across it last year. Great tool for short outdoor seasons when choosing strains.
https://www.nextgenerationnurseries.com/search?q=7-8+week+strains

2 Likes

Overcast morning’s take the best pics. Come Sunday come Heat. :fire:

@Bobgrows 90’s Kush far right. I’m going to have to zip tie the wonder dawg next to her pulling her out of the 90’s Kush’s way. I’m flying to close to the sun on size.

DJ Short Blueberry is coming back sweet from final dome topping 31 days ago.

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

26 Likes

Damn that’s a beautiful weed orchard :grin:

3 Likes

:eyes: WOW! All looking fabulous!
I know you might have answered this … but did your pots have bottoms in them?

3 Likes

Thanks @FieldEffect :sunglasses: Yes, @Bobgrows 30 gallon fabric smart pots. When I replaced the cheap vivosun fabric pots this year. Roots never broke thru. Seem to air prune.
https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Pots-30-Gallon-Soft-Sided-Container/dp/B0055E85EE/ref=sr_1_2_pp?crid=3EXSENY0ZY0UL&keywords=30%2Bgallon%2Bsmart%2Bpot&qid=1691685966&sprefix=30%2Bgalloon%2Bsmart%2B%2Caps%2C245&sr=8-2&th=1

1 Like

The gauntlet is off the charts wild this year… so awesome. Plants are looking good. Getting kinda tight in the gauntlet, @ColeLennon is starting off first overgrowing the world. By overgrowing is back yard…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s insane. hopefully, they are all above my head after stretch so I can work from my platform.

2 Likes

3 Likes

holy cow!! your plants are so big an healthy! they have added so much mass lovley! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

great work!!

1 Like

Where’d the old greenhouse go?!?

2 Likes

Buried behind them there trees. :rofl:

3 Likes

Come Sunday it’s going to be Texas heat @Jetdro here in the Valley.

4 Likes

Thanks for trading with me, I’m going to enjoy these 80s-90s :smiley:

2 Likes

Don’t mention it. Oh you already did. :rofl: So much for controlling the gauntlet. Stay tuned next Friday for a growth update.

2 Likes

gonna be 105 here today

2 Likes