The Gauntlet 2023

Lol, yeah…THE TALK. You definitely don’t need that shit damaging them trees. Better up that to a 30 gram zip. Bribery at it’s best bro.

3 Likes

I’ve already given them an ounce of Blueberry Muffin and 19 gram half ounce of Blackberry fire. They will do it. I’m going to cut a piece of 1/4 inch plywood I can zip tip to this part of the greenhouse during bloom. Then I never have to worry about it again.

4 Likes

Nice use of zip ties! I haven’t thought of that yet. Of course my outside adventure hasn’t called for it.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s not the size of the… Lol
I just took the cage off mine.lol it would have had buds growing around it this clone didn’t stretch like original.

5 Likes

I’m gonna start pointing lights at my neighbors houses and see if I can get some one to come over and give me the half o talk too! :rofl:

2 Likes

Long and short zip ties to heavy duty tapered cages is whats up. :100:

Yeah, took them 19 grams and duct tape that I witnessed them taping the light switch down. Took them gummies. Found out they got 3 clones going in the back yard right in the ground. Amateur growers. So now I have to go over there every week and check their plants for hermies. Good thing is they are just letting them grow not fucking with them. Water and basic nutrients.

1 Like

Least they don’t know enough so rely on you so far. Imagine if they find one of these forums and find out about nutes, foliar, boosters, supplements and what ever else crazy stuff they sell that can complicate the shit out of everything.

2 Likes

I’m going to try and start my clones later next year. 10-12 inch clones June 1. We will see if I follow through on that. :rofl:

3 Likes

I have doubts. They are BIG doubts.

I think you enjoy having an orchard this time of year. Maybe not so much come October. But I think 99% chance you see everyone else spooling up in April and you won’t be able to resist :sunglasses::grin:

1 Like

I’m weak like that. If I went to prison I would hang myself in June.

2 Likes

@ColeLennon grow 2023,
eb44aa8b8f639af5b7fa985914ed74271a110103_2_690x326

@ColeLennon grow 2024…

11 Likes

Jezuz look at those fan leaves. Cola’s are Sic

4 Likes

They could be yours…start vegging in January :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I just upped my nutrients and my volume. I’m going to take advantage of this heat wave. Stay tuned for pics next Friday when it cools.

6 Likes

Just got caught up again. Plants are rocking again this year. Nice job @ColeLennon

3 Likes

Thanks, bro. They are moving now. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

They are gonna eat up the extra rays here comes growth spurt just as transitioning in to flower about now for you right? Look amazing!

2 Likes

Yep in bloom and stretching…

2 Likes

Oregon fire map this morning. Lookout fire is 59 mile drive from my house.
The only thing saving us from hitting 110 degrees today is a smoke filled Valley. Makes me sick to my stomach.

4 Likes

N.W fire map right now.

1 Like