The Gauntlet 2023

Yeah we are fine thanks. This one is 50 miles away. Just bad smoke.

3 Likes

thats good to hear! but that sure takes a toll on the mind i bet!

1 Like

Do you use soy pectin or sunflower pectin for your gummies? Also regular coconut oil or mct?

2 Likes

Coming back down the hill to my house about 30 mins ago. Smoke in the Valley from the Lookout fire 50 miles away.

I wonder if the carbon monoxide will help with flowering. Looking on the bright side here. :rofl:

15 Likes

I don’t use any oil. I mix my decarbed shatter right in or my RSO. Here is my revised recipe.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: it’s been a minute since I’ve read the recipes. I meant lecithin not pectin. Cool thanks also haven’t seen mold inhibitor in other recipes makes sense.

1 Like

Mold inhibitor also keeps them stable.

3 Likes

Jeez man. Smokey.

That picture really puts the whole thing in perspective. That greenhouse looks tiny, and those Wonder Dawgs are fucking monsters. Beautiful scene, sucks it’s on fire a ways away.

Best wishes buddy. Hopefully the fires calm down

3 Likes

I just figured out how to do a wide shot with my S10 :rofl: only had it like 18 months. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah those pics really show their size. Nice work man. Stay safe

3 Likes

Thanks brother. Blooms are right on track…

5 Likes

War Club came today. This club is sic. Needs some gorilla grip on it though. @buckaroobonsai The weight of it is intense.

11 Likes

LOL need the comfort grip for extended use :rofl:

4 Likes

It has some weight. Handles a little slick if you’re going to be killing zombies left and right, zombie blood and all. :zombie: :rofl:

5 Likes

Is that a knife edge opposite the spike?
You can sharpen it?
Awesome
A paracord wrap on the handle would look cool

2 Likes

Just what are you going to do with that ??,

Pruning ?

5 Likes

Bruh. Is that part with the spike full tang between two pieces of black stained wood? That’s super bad ass. I bet it is hefty. Like a wood ball bat.

2 Likes

Yeah, knife edge on both sides of the spike. It can be sharpened.

3 Likes

Just part of a cold steel collection I have going. I will take a pic of all them shortly. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes
  • 1055 Carbon. Leather Sheath.
  • 3" Tall Blade: 1055 Carbon with Black Oxide Finish. Polypropylene Handle. Sheath Included.
  • Unique Gunstock War Club was custom designed by renowned blade smith Rich McDonald
  • Incorporates features from other popular Cold Steel clubs, such as a ridged centerline, short lance point, and classic “Fawn’s Foot” handle
  • 29.5-inch length, 1.5-inch thickness, 2.2-pound weight, and three-inch tall 1055 carbon steel blade with black oxide coating; polypropylene handle
5 Likes