The Gauntlet 2023

Zombie control :woman_zombie: and anyone that wants to mess with the gauntlet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Exactly. :zombie: :woman_zombie:

2 Likes

They have real leather wraps as well at least they used to. Us d them on metal and composite bats

2 Likes

Several options to consider with wraps.

Smokes blowing east as of yesterday. :fire: :fire:
I’m switching up my Bloom Nutrients. I have been so impressed with Mega Crop A-B and Sweet Candy. I ordered a bag of greenleafs Bud Explosion. I’m finishing Bloom with Meg A-B, Sweet Candy-Bud Explosion and TPS Signal. Bottles coming out my ass. Stepping away from the comfort zone created by my ole friend Foxfarm.
Gauntlet pic dump this morning. Start Zip Tie’s in a week.

@Bobgrows 90’s Kush far right getting swallowed by west row Wonderdawg

Inside pic of 90’s Kush

DJ Short Blueberry

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

20 Likes

Keep her going. Lost my outside 90’s Kush.
She bent and broke during a storm…:cry:
Thank goodness I take clones.

Your Gauntlet is flourishing! :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Holy carp!! Thats gonna be something in late flower .

Damn that must fun growing like that .

My poor lil Octo ladies out back are being cooked . 106 yesterday , 104 latter today , they cant deal with it . No rain , miserable in the sun .
The 2 plants in soil containers croaked a few days ago , all leaf burned to a crisp .

3 Likes

Those are some gorgeous shrubberies you have there!

1 Like

Thanks Bobbie. I’m going to start zip ties in a week and pull them apart. Give that baby a little breathing room. Sorry about the lose :pray:. Should think about some custom made heavy duty tapered cages and zip ties. Works like a champ. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Thanks brother. Those temps have to be a killer on outdoor. :skull_and_crossbones:
It is a lot fun growing the gauntlet. I need to seriously start later next year. :rofl:

Thanks brother. How’s you’re 90’s Kush?

2 Likes

Awe… thatsa bumma.

3 Likes

Seriously sucks. 90’s kush is wonderful outdoor grow. I’m very impressed. She is going to have big colas. Glad I chose to FIM once.

4 Likes
2 Likes

:flushed: That hurts to hear Bobette, I was especially rooting to see that one. Thank goodness for clones.

@ColeLennon I took some cuts from the outdoor plant which have rooted and I need to transplant today. My outdoors girl has visible flowers, but she stayed fairly small as --living in the marine layer-- I have only had three “warm” (e.g. 72°-75°F) days in the past month :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

She looks great Tom. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Looking awesome :sunglasses:

Wonder Dawgs are ridiculous. They are healthy and flourished, great to see!

1 Like

The west row is much bigger. My main goal now is to keep my platform clear to work. I will begin zip ties in a week. Start putting shoots where I want.

2 Likes

Thank you sir! Nothing like your beasts, but maybe I should consider feeding them :sweat_smile: I have been going for an au-naturel grow with no added nothing but sun, water, and LITFA

3 Likes

Why wait? Curious. Are you going to thin out the canopy a bit or let em run?

Your training skills are way better than mine, what am I missing…

2 Likes