The Gauntlet 2023

Jezuz, feed them, :rofl: girls.

1 Like

I’m done thinning out. I use long and short zip ties to secure and move shoots in positions like away from each other and the platform.

I can tighten them up as they stack with weight. There’s an upshot ^^^^^@buckaroobonsai :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Gauntlet is rocking for sure, absolutely gonna be akick ass year. Hope to see it here real soon.

2 Likes

Nice! Thats one way to open them up.

I did consider feeding them… nah-- they don’t get fed while growing naturally in Afghanistan, where they thrive and grow huge, so I decided they aren’t going to be getting fed by me :joy: :raised_hands: :see_no_evil: …Yet I did water them all with some LAB and FFJ I had lying around, that should be a good enough “feeding” for a while

4 Likes

Makes me feel like a bugs life! Nice one :+1:

3 Likes

Last year. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks brother. Stay tuned. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Here’s my headboard, 15th century hand and a half from Dark Sword Armory, 5160 high carbon steel, Greek crescent type shield, 44” wide.

Here’s the Cold Steel boar spear, 14” blade, razor sharp.

10 Likes

Those are sic bro…:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

been smelling it for a few days but its closing in now. just amazing that right when the plants go into bloom from mendo to kelowna the air goes to shit every year like clockwork.

2 Likes

Fucking smokes back this morning. Grrrrrrrrrr Cleared for a couple of days.

2 Likes

All Cold Steel
War Club
Recon Axe
Heavy duty Machete
Twin 7" G.I Tanto’s balanced for throwing. Can be used as a spearhead or battle axe.
Bowie Machete

6 Likes

Nice :+1: I have a couple other Cold Steel items as well, pics later. :sunglasses:

1 Like

What I need is this. :rofl:

8 Likes

Whoa, that’s crazy cool!

2 Likes

Hellz yeah I do!

1 Like

getting alot of smoke in the air around here also very hazy

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s back here also. We only got a couple of days without. Listed as unhealthy to be outside breathing it. I feel bad for the people stuck outside and the animals. I had a headache for two days from it.

3 Likes

Was watching the news tonight for the first time in a while, shows the fires up there and the hurricane down south

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Biggest strongest country on the planet and we can’t protect our own people. Mother Nature has become the boogie man. She is pissed.

5 Likes