The Gauntlet 2023

And for good reason. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Maybe Hilary will knock down some of the fire activity and clear out the air.

2 Likes

Maybe, we got our fire smoke and smoke coming from Canada right now. @Foreigner smoking that dispo hash again. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

It’s cheap shite and I can’t be blamed for this.

2 Likes

“Only you can prevent dispo hash” :crazy_face:

4 Likes

She is really doing a # down south. Fuck. :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Palm Springs was getting hammered the last I looked at the weather

1 Like

Insane what’s going on all over. Shit, you guys have fires going pretty hardcore.

1 Like

Spokane is burning down. Some rain would pretty great right about now

1 Like

Throwback Thurs on Monday.
Sept 21 2022
Blackberry Fire.

20 Likes

Greenleafs mega crop bud explosion came today. I’m ditching my foxfarm bloom nutrients for Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. I’m going to start out low and alternate feedings with both. Work up to using some of both with the Meg A and low dose Meg B. Last two weeks finish with just Meg A.

I want to see what they all can do. I’m very impressed with the 2 part and sweet candy. :sunglasses: :metal:

13 Likes

Interesting. I find the addition of the Mg to sate the increased demand from the P clever. Maybe it’s common knowledge but it’s new to me and spurred half an hour of investigation.

The packaging of weed fertilizer makes me chuckle sometimes. LIGHTNING BUD EXPLOSION :boom:

Maybe it’s the bitter old man I am fast becoming :rofl::sunglasses:

Gonna have to smoke some of that BBF tomorrow night. Thanks for sharing, the care package and the pics :+1::+1:

Best of luck up there this flower season. You’ll need it come harvest time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I figured I really love how the Meg A,B and Sweet candy performs. Lets try the whole package for bloom. Just them and Microbe, Kelp and Gypsum.

2 Likes

Tap em like a maple tree and just feed em intravenously from a bag :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m going lite with them. Should work out fine. I’m a baby micro dosing fool. Here a bump there a bump, bump bump. :rofl:

3 Likes

Tell that to the loggers coming to your backyard in October

Be sure to give them an access road :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m going to use an empty can of my dad’s beer to take a pic of the stumps. The biggest are the 90’s Kush @Bobgrows and the west row Wonderdawg. I don’t drink beer or pop.

3 Likes

West Row WonderDawg Stump

90’s Kush stump @Bobgrows

Inside 90’s Kush Pic far left

Outside 90’s Kush pic far right

DJ Short Blueberry

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

22 Likes

5 Likes

It’s how we grow them in the OR. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes