The Gauntlet 2023

The outdoor grows look like so much fun, they get to go crazy outside!. I mean that’s a weed tree not a weed plant! :joy:

2 Likes

Very impressive, can’t wait to see what those wonder Dawgs do. We got some rain last night, actually woke me up in the middle of the night.

2 Likes

Little large for my liking. I need to slow my roll. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. We are suppose to get a little 29th thru 4th Sept.

2 Likes

No slowing down now mate! It’s full steam ahead!

6 Likes

Damn riight go big or go home

4 Likes

Beautiful training job :muscle:

I can’t believe they’re vegging this long mine were super early this season even though I didn’t bother looking for quick flower

Just awesome. We’re getting to the fun part!

1 Like

Wait till I whip out the zip ties. :rofl:

3 Likes

I love the literal tree trunk and canopy look you’ve got going. Should hang some fake fruit on them for a good photo. Any flowers developing yet?

1 Like

Yeah week 2. :sunglasses: :metal:

Did my third week of the month by adding my sledgehammer “Yucca”
1 gallon of top water each
They got 2 gallons each this morning.
2 Gallon Mix
4.5 grams Meg A
3 grams Meg B
2 TBS Sledgehammer
1/2 TBS Microbe
1/2 tsp Kelp
Started baby-bumping my Bud Explosion this morning 1/4 tsp per 2 gallon.
5 hrs later
1 more gallon each.
2 Gallon mix
4.5 grams Meg A
4.5 grams Meg B
1.5 grams Sweet Candy
1/2 tsp Kelp
1/2 TBS Microbe
1/2 tsp TPS Signal
I will be feeding twice a week- 3 gallons through the heat until it cools. Today I started baby bumping my Bud Explosion and TPS Signal. As soon as the stretch is over I will be lowering my Meg B and upping my Meg A and PK Boosters adding Gypsum. Come week 6 Just Meg A, TPS Signal for the final two weeks.
Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

For some reason I thought Oregon was more south than Michigan… but they are damn even. Pretty much the same flowering cycle!

1 Like

so when you going to tie a hammock between those bad girls. going from gauntlet to jungle real quick

2 Likes

Pretty close to the same @ABushOfKush . I get less rain than you and rarely get snow in the Valley. I’m an hour from the Mountains and an hour from the Pacific.

1 Like

Thanks man. I think my colas are going to be swinging over my head and platform this year. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

oh i believe u will be ducking donkey dicks during these last few windy weeks of summer and fall. im sure this is prob where the fun starts for you out door growers

2 Likes

Just made sure by training this year. They will be above my head.

3 Likes

Sounds like a nice spot! Minus the wildfire bullshit. I’m in zone 5b here so definitely 4 full seasons. Although winter has become quite mild the last 10-15 years. Used to have snow early November to end of April. Now it’s more like end of December to end of March with the chance of a few cold days before and after.

1 Like

Yeah we should be getting more rain. Its so fucked up. Can’t even keep a lawn green anymore. Dump a 1000 gallons a water on it. Ground is so dry.

1 Like

That was June here. First time in my life I’ve experienced the anger of “why is there no rain…” City water is expensive as hell here

2 Likes

loving your garden cole, it is just exploding! i wish i had a season like some of the people i see here. so jealous of your amazing crop!

1 Like