The Gauntlet 2023

Thanks man. It’s going to be an epic bloom. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I did some final cleaning up. Making sure my side branching isn’t coming in towards the platform. In my attempt to not water as much. It seems I neglected my east row. Last year I over watered and my east row was bigger. This year is the opposite. Everything gets the same schedule. Feeding and watering. Since I under-watered and under-fed my east row and topped too much. The shoots seem like fiddle sticks and are spindly. Next year I am starting them later and leaving them be until I FIM once like last year. Take a look at @Bobgrows 90’s Kush structure. I left her alone and FIM’d once about the time it hit the top of the 4-foot cage.
@Bobgrows 90’s Kush far left

Ready to start zip-tying in a few days.
Making some Blueberry Muffin Oil.

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

24 Likes

Smokes really starting to piss me off. We have had maybe 2-3 days so far into bloom that are smoke free. I know its effecting bloom. Yesterday I could look directly at the Sun. :alien:

6 Likes

Growing that Campfire Kush?

7 Likes

Yep, I keep telling myself maybe the CO2 will help :rofl:

5 Likes

Throwback Thurs on Sat.

12 Likes

Outdoor growers best friend. Finished zip tying the west row wonderdawg “big grl” She can stack as far as she wants. :sunglasses: :metal:

@Tuned

15 Likes

This works very well. I’m stealing this idea for my outdoor grows from now on.
I do need to get some of those nice outdoor UV ties that you have. I ended up with cheap dollar store ones.
I used to use string and loop knots. :frowning:

3 Likes

The last thing you need is a storm to come in and those rain-soaked colas get real heavy and snap a zip tie with a wind gust. These heavy-duty UV black. Shits not going anywhere.

4 Likes

Nice grow man. Been on grandpa duty the last two months so haven’t had much free time for OG surfing but excited to see what’s in store here in the near future. My outdoors is doing well but way over due for a thinning. Probably gonna regret it if I don’t do something soon. I’ll be back🤣

6 Likes

Right on man. I pace myself. Grandpa duty we all could wish. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

bondage time!!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yes sir, whipping out some more ties today. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

What’s your weather outlook for the week down there in the valley?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Not too bad, maybe that rain on Thursday and Friday will help with the fires down there

1 Like

I’m hoping so. Plants will be fine with it. Don’t stress.

2 Likes

Gauntlet stacking white flowers peeking on tops.

20 Likes

No hun, :rofl: I’m shooting from my deck. :sunglasses: :metal: They are big though huh. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Anything could be hiding in that forest, wouldn’t surprise me if @ColeLennon caught this walking through there…:grinning::grinning::grinning:
images (16)

4 Likes