The Gauntlet 2023

I’m sure if I ever see him it will look something like this.

7 Likes

No doubt…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Looking great and quite a forecast coming up. They’ll love that weather 70s.

Fucking beautiful :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m excited Bud sites are everywhere. Should be epic.

3 Likes

Already is!

1 Like

Thanks brother. Epic-er-er :rofl:

1 Like

Posting more pics of yourself? :rofl:

1 Like

Does kind of look like me. We walk alike.

5 Likes

I’m presently furious about that. For two days in a row, clouds gathered, there was thunder…then it got sunny again. I water my tomatoes and peppers twice a day, and they’re still wilting from the sun.

2 Likes

We might get a little rain thurs-fri, we will see. :alien:

1 Like

Damn cloudy all day, how the hell I am suppose to grow great ganja with no sun the big MH in the sky…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

They will be all right they like the cooler temps for flower. Still get plenty of UV.

Oh yea the UV is out for sure… how you doing today @ColeLennon

1 Like

Hows the Suby looking? Ready for the road?

1 Like

I’m all-right. Waiting on this rain to wash off these plants. My plants look like they have PM. Its not though its all the smoke and ash everyday. What’s really fucked up is that is going in our lungs. Its on everyone plants down here. Washes right off. Just got my new hood latch release cable. My buddy is putting her back together.

2 Likes

I hope so. I just hope it’s not another round of balls-to-the-wall storms.

1 Like

We need the rain for the forest fires. Hopefully rain and no T storms.

2 Likes

Even in full clouds ,your plants are getting more light than leds,allows the roots to grow as well.

3 Likes

We finally got quite a bit of rain, and it’s still cloudy and sprinkling now. Perfect. It rained heavily initially, and the clouds and reduced temperatures have allowed water so soak in. It hit 100F last week, but next week it’s supposed to be in the 80s. I hope y’all dealing with those fires get enough rain to at least get them under control.

2 Likes

I’m hoping so also. We need some serious rain for that though.

3 Likes