The Gossamer Years

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Alright, now we’re cooking with peanut gristle.

4 Likes

Those are some bloody well trained plants u got there. :grinning:

Thanks man, I kind of want to give 12 plants in the 10x10 another chance, but in reality I know I should go down to 8.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m very excited to have a tent to exclusively use for drying now. I forget from what OG member gave me the idea for the chicken wire attached to the poles for drying, but I thank them.

Welcome to day 62.

Fairly unimpressed by the Pine Tar Kushes.

Rachael is dead. She got botrytis two days ago. Please, enjoy her stub with me.

Jasmine still lives, hopefully her smoke is better than her looks.

I need to start slashing the root balls of the 1 gallon transplants so they successfully fill the 7 gallon pots. I’m fairly certain that Rachel’s soil remained wet for too long because of poor rooting.

The Blue Kushes will be harvested in the upcoming days. I’m still seeing too many clear trichomes. I also didn’t kill the one throwing nanners; it got past me.

Fiona

Dabadi

The other plants will follow.
Fuseli

Diane Simmons

Fujiwara She’s just slumping over at this point.

Elise

Kali

Santori

: ( My favorite looking plant.

And lastly
Buster Brown

The little 2 inch pots have Black Bamboo germinating. Hopefully I get at least 1 seed to sprout.

The Super Pineapple Haze crosses have an awesome leaf structure. Here’s a few examples.

Lastly, here’s the troublesome Banana I showed several posts ago.

Again, fairly certain this is partially a response to becoming rootbound.

With all that said, I leave y’all with the next project.

6 Likes

Phenomenal looking plants man, very nicely done!!

1 Like

Thanks dude. I owe a lot of the plants’ health to the pirate bugs. If I hadn’t gotten them, the population of thrips would’ve gotten out of control once I stopped spraying. I’m very glad I spent the money on them.

My hypothesis for Rachael was wrong. She had a great root system that extended throughout the whole pot.

Guess that’s just the way she goes sometimes.

3 Likes

Inspirational work my friend. :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you mi amigo, I want to be where you’re at with your Francos Lemon Cheese already. That thing is looking like some good smoke, I like the dried bud structure of it.

1 Like

Ah yeah nice pick! Both the C99’s and FLC’s :cheese::lemon: have been filling up my clone boxes & veg tents.
Looking forward to an amazing harvest when I’ve got bunch of these 2 strains flowering

1 Like

That one unmarked container has an Aloe Reitzii seed in it

Ain’t it cute?

5 Likes

I just saw your update with the C99 pics, I would’ve never imagined it got that chunky. You’re going to be covered in bud. Do you by chance mess around with bubble hash at all?

Hey mate, 🫡
Ah yes they are getting fatter by the day which is good but a worry lol.
Regarding the bubble hash, I had a go at the bagged system in the past, (still have the bags)
But I kind of found my own groove just with a 100 micron screen using the dry sift method with small buds & trim. No where near full melt although lately I’ve been choosing to smoke my hash over flower.
I keep a little stash on my bedside table for night time smoke. Bubble hash probably comes up a little stronger than mine, but the sift works nice for me. How about yourself brother?

2 Likes

I feel you on that lol. How humid does it get across the pond during this season? I’m new to the state that I’m in and the weather here is rather frantic. I have a strong inclination that my outdoor plant is either going to finish early or get mold.

Those hash chunks look phenomenal dude. I haven’t gotten the trick to bubble down yet. I’ve only tried twice, but I beat the material up too much both times and ended up with very green hash.

I definitely would chose hash over flower before bed; gets straight to the point.

That’s a sick looking lighter and pipe too.

Outside not too bad this time of year but in my room it can get to 70 even 80 percent quite easily. I gotta have the dehumidifier running flat stick to keep it in the 50’s. she”ll pull 10 to 15 litres every 36 hours.

1 Like

Good luck with that one dude. Let’s hope she has some good resistance!

1 Like

Cheers mate, very happy with the Dynavap for dry herb & hash consumption.
My tolerance is not very high so this little pen lets me get there without accidently overdoing it.

1 Like