The Gossamer Years

7be1b309-dcf9-4c8c-8307- 9fe9716ef4e4_text

I’m just trying to get on your level, Señor!

It’s sometimes complex, like Fuseli was my Night Terror OG, and Fuseli in real life created one of my favorite art pieces: The Nightmare

Other times, it’s just whatever… like one of the Cake Faces is named Fuck Face, lol. I usually sit on naming them until it becomes obvious, but Patient 0 was the Cake Face that got hit by thrips so…

Names are important, they bind us to this world.

The title of this broadcast, Gossamer Years, is based on Fujiwara no Michitsuna no HaHa’s diary that bears the same name. Fujiwara, who is considered one of Japan’s Three Beauties, has no name. “Fujiwara no Michitsuna no HaHa” translates to “Mother of the Fujiwara Clan”.

Tl;Dr: Names are important.

I will begin to include their lineage as a header, because I can definitely see that being annoying.

4 Likes

4x5
??? x (Wedding Cake x Sunset Sherbert)

Pucca

Pudding

Wedding Cake x OG Kush Breath v2.1

Butanese

Lemon Cherry Sherb

Lupe

10x10

Lupe’s clone is dead.

2x2

I’ve topped and transplanted Fuck Face, Radiance, and Pazuzu.

I also made some more bread today. Going to make a late night sandwich after this post.

Buenos humos, mis amigos. Happy Friday.

5 Likes
1 Like

4x5

Lemon Cherry Sherb

Babe Ruth

And that concludes the line up for the 4x5.

2x4
Golden Showers Accidental Pollinations

Pineapple Showers (Super Pineapple Haze x GS) Offspring of Rochelle cut.

Ivanka

Panela

Loraine

Susana

Cuernavaca

Riley

Last Call

Mojadita

Fuck Up 2

Golden Gorillas [(GG#4 x Cinco de Chem) x GS] Offspring of “Mucha Muchacha” cut.

La Cari Sucia

Miss Wednesday

Wendy Wu: Homecoming Queen

Paola

If you expected a second picture to be here; so did I!

Mantra

Sarita

Nicole

Colombian Bussy (Colombian A.S.S x GS) Offspring of Doña Florina cut.

Kunta

Focunda

Fuck Up 1

Ciruela

Alondra

Loretta

Peppinita

Golden Days (Mo Lune Day x GS) Offspring of Emily cut.

Donna

Muddy Cheeks

Banana OG

Figaroa

Phone

Cecilia

Desgraciada

5 Likes

Love the single cola thing you’re doing here.
Such a fun way to see the plants expressions & no trim jail at the end.

2 Likes

That’s really what I wanted to do here. I ended up with a lot of seeds and thought it would be silly to not see what they have to offer. Whichever ends up being my favorite will get taken to F2 first.

3 Likes

So here’s some of your Mo Lune Day x GS

Inky

Pinky

Blinky

Clyde (the runt)

Thanks so much for your help so far…

3 Likes

Hey dude, welcome to OverGrow!

I saw your text about correcting the soil’s pH. What have you been adjusting your nutrient solution to? Have you been following the general guidelines of the video I sent ya?

The growth looks a bit odd, you haven’t flipped them to flower yet right?

Yeah, I still have to check out the video. Lots to do…
Anyway, I’ve started a grow diary, and there’s more detail there. OldFatBiker grows fatter

I’ll give the video a watch.

Have I told you I learn things the hard way?!? Lol!

I watched the video and downloaded the cheat sheet → https://www.howweedgrow.com/Howweedgrow%20Ultimate%20Chart%20Cheat%20Sheet.pdf

This dude speaks my language, because this cheat sheet is based in Excel. I will probably take his cheat sheet and create an Excel based grow log/plan.

So I for sure have a new baseline to use when I start a new grow. And I can use this to help get the current grow on track. If the plants can’t recover, then I’ll flip to flower and hope for the best.

1 Like

I’m the same way man, and honestly, this hobby kind of requires that kind of methodolgy. Don’t get it twisted, I still commit plenty of fuck ups (as you’ll see) and have quite a lot more to learn.

I’ve just hit my head enough times to know when to duck.

As for excel, I tried keeping track of my last reproduction with it. Here’s how it looked:

I’ve since gone back to taking written notes. It’s just quicker for me.

Yeah. Maybe excel for the plan and print it for the notes. That might be the way to go.

1 Like