The heaviest, gnarliest, sleepiest, couch-lock indica?

hey man who is the blackberry kush by ?

2 Likes

I’ve only smoked it enough times to know that I dare not pursue it further. lol Sorry, I have no idea.

2 Likes

would recommend Calyx Bros. strain called Shuteye.
Shuteye is Fire OGxBubba KushxAlienDawg
the name says it all
I personally have not tried it but have read “sleepy” things about it
you’ll have to look around on the internet for Kak (the breeder) or Calyx Bros.
or his IG is
calyx_bros_seed_co
he knows what he is doing and makes some great selections
Shuteye

15 Likes

I recently smoked some GMO Cookies. We called it “poo weed” because it smelt like poo in the bag. 30% THC quoted on the pack, something like 80-90% Indica dom hybrid.

Super sleepy, but with a floaty, hazy, dreamy feeling. Like nothing else I’ve ever smoked. Didn’t cop a pic though sadly.

4 Likes

Waiting for amber trichs is kinda flawed IMO.

Amber trichs are past peak thc. Find a strain that gives you the feeling you are looking for when at peak thc(cloudy Amber trichs will make a usualy energetic strain less energetic sure but youre basically short changing yourself and the strain.

Anyway, deathbubba will knock out the best of them.
Same with Tom Ford Pink Kush.
Tough to find though.

10 Likes

blackberry kush - had a GREAT sample once but any other encounter with that strain was weak AF. :grin: :black_circle: :strawberry:

GDP- maybe not the sleepiest but always a good one for nighttime, imo.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Black Afghan is my favorite so far.

3 Likes

Got some BlackBerry now and it isn’t overly impressive… But it’s still better than none haha

3 Likes

I agree with @Meesh 's suggestion, Blackberry Kush, and @Ghandisflipflop…

I just burned a buddy’s Blackberry Kush, and it made my eyes drop right away haha…

And back in the day, we used to grow a White Rhyno x Super Silver Haze, that wheel chaired everyone who smoked it. Not to mention a bunch “green out” and make a mess, while drinking.

Great question @HappyHemper

K.

7 Likes

Some of the meat Breath from ThugPugGenetics is borderline stupid. I’ve also smoked a strain called dosi doe that was complete KO

Week 8 a friends MeatBreath

Good luck on your search

12 Likes

I had a few Whiteys drinking with it too. :sweat_smile:
It’s best on it’s own.
In moderation White Rhino is great for watching a movie or just chilling out.
Hammer it a bit and it’s goodbye insomnia and everything else for that matter :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Also I suggest a BlackBerryBreath from JOTI might be exactly what you are looking for.

5 Likes

Haha…I don’t need the couchlock Buddy…Hahaha.

It was the Crazy Coot @HappyHemper haha.

I am sure he will appreciate your suggestion…

K.

3 Likes

MK Ultra used to knock me out. Would recommend it for sleep. :sleeping:

10 Likes

Is that also a weed strain or are you on about the game :neutral_face:

It’s a variety of cannabis. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://www.thseeds.com/en/mk-ultra-kush-feminized.html

3 Likes

Would like to try that! I have never found anything that I would say has satisfied my search yet.

2 Likes

This is Master Kush? I have heard it said that it hermies badly. Also that it is Bubba Kush. It is couch locky though.

Mendo Breath, probably the best I have tasted. I’m still searching for something better priced though Mendobreath was pretty damn awesome.

5 Likes

No it’s supposed to be OG Kush x g13 I believe …
Mk Ultra is from THSeeds and is supposedly good for sleep :zzz: etc.
Hope this helps…
Gaz

5 Likes

MK Ultra gives me anxiety, but everything gives me anxiety lol. Popular strain in Cali. The flavor didn’t thrill me either.

6 Likes