The "Peanut Butter Breath Exploration" Series

I’m guessing flower day 46

1 Like

ya flower day 46.

1 Like

Well gawddamn, that blows my “Fast” version out of the water :rofl: lol! I’m hoping for 9 weeks but counting on 10.

Peanut butter :peanuts: yummiest.

3 Likes

This is Peanut Butter Pie Fem reg photo from RawGenetics in soil and cloth pot just flipped her and shes already showing lots of nice bud sites.

13 Likes

Nice looking plant are you planning on stripping some leaf to open her up any?

2 Likes

What is a “fem reg”? :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Regular photoperiod female

3 Likes

Yes, I do normal leaf pruning with most feedings then on 33rd day of flower I’ll take off most of the large fan leaves. Do you think that’s waiting too long? I’ve taken a bunch of great clones from the lower nodes so far.

3 Likes

No that’s around the time I’d do it . I do selective picking sooner depending on the plant structure. I also strip the whole bottom leaves and bud sites as soon as I see what will amount to larf .

4 Likes

@Smooth answered properly, but for fun: It’s a LOT of flower if you veg for a long time!

:rofl:

3 Likes

in this day and age its a reg seed that identifies as fem and regular photo period. dont assume its gender bro

2 Likes

We have Peanut butter breath we should throw in for the next run. Be fun to see!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve taken note & would love to look into buying your beans in the future :wink::+1:

OK so, HSO PBB still all weird looking but for the most part it’s healthy, very sturdy and vigorous. Pulling fan leaves is a chore, the petioles are SUPER STRONG, in fact I tapered its feed down to half the base Bloom, no more silica or cal mag. … just half the Bloom at 2.5ml/gal, the Floralicious at 2ml/gal, and liquid KoolBloom at 2.5ml/gal. pH to about 5.9 and the last three or so days been giving her extra runoff. I have a sneaky suspicion she’s been either overfed to her liking, or the coco got oversaturated with salts? I always water to runoff but admittedly not every single time, once a week i get lazy and either just give her a splash or skip a watering altogether.

The 2x2 is super rockin, cannot wait to flip these!

14 Likes

battocute1_grilled_peanut_butter_and_jelly._Hyper_realistic_no__dc7c98a1-79d3-47a5-8d1c-5e05b7521c2c-removebg-preview

Where is the peanut :peanuts: butter :butter: :thinking:

12 Likes

Pbb f73 just started throwing nanners. Disappointed with the Brokeboy gear. It is way too slow for the 9 weeker they advertise and yield looks super low. i had at least 8 main colas on all other other plants. not very frosty. the other stuff in my tent was/is awesome comparatively. the other bud in the pic is sour ripper (SD riri s1 i think). i already pulled down 7 other plants. everything except hte blueberry muffin was frosty fire that looked great. the only other plant of 10 i had throw nanners was an irie genetics testers (Tangie Ripper or Platinum Tangie x Jack the Ripper). one of the tangie rippers in another tent, a super high yielder, threw nanners from week 6 to 10…buddy has the mother and clones of it and they also threw nanners for no apparent reason…the other cut i have of tangie ripper did not. so it’s genetics on the PBB…no stress this grow. the highest the temp has been was 83f at the peak of the hottest and most humid day. humidity was 45 to 55 the entire time. no light issues.

7 Likes

I’ve had to much kelp produce similar structure buds

2 Likes

Should check out

His gear is legit, no naners on anything ive ever run of his in high stress environment, has some fire pbb crosses.

He’s doing a 50% sale rn too

2 Likes

All nachos_and_el_sapo gear all A1 smoke

8 Likes