The quest for unicorn gold!

Hehe, I just caught that. :laughing:

2 Likes

Check out this monstrosity! I call it “lobster mushroom pizza”.

15 Likes

Haha ! Oops my bad :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Oh man ! I’d try that for sure! Absolutely love lobster! And it looks DELICIOUS! Nicely done

1 Like

How was it @JoeCrowe ?

1 Like

:wink:
44696cfc2aeef697748797bba124d081

Or give a carbon filter a second life hah

4 Likes

heh heh top notch! mmmm I’ll be having a slice for breakfast. It’s the breakfast of champions!

2 Likes

That’s epic @Mithridate
@JoeCrowe hell yes it is! Enjoy now you have me hungry too

1 Like

Lobster and mushrooms or lobster mushrooms?

If it’s the later how close is the flavor to lobster?

1 Like

“Lobster mushroom” I found 'em in the woods, so it was time to whip up a special pizza! It smells like lobster, but I’m not sure it’s really the same.

4 Likes

Haha I had my doubts, mushrooms that taste like lobster lol. Still a dam fine pie.

I bet after enough bubble it might taste like lobster.

1 Like

Have you Guys seen a Tom’s tumbler? I was envisioning hooking up a big ass motor to one and you could go to town spinning that ish dry (or a bike )

Fucking sticky.

10 Likes

fuuuck me. That’s all I can say. i could have shit in my hand and produced better hash.

6 Likes

Hate it when that happens!

4 Likes

ok. Here’s what it seems like. Those trichomes were tiny! I actually put a measurement on the images and there are 50 micron caps in there with a few 90s and 100s. hmmm you know. Size does matter! Never had a strain under 150 microns.

Plants like this are no good. Clearly there are physical limitations that change it into… shite?

10 Likes

Oh and also I don’t know. Are you all ready to see the hash? 'Cause I got to put a trigger warning on it. You could scream… you could cry… you could tear your own eyes out after viewing this! I’m not even sure what it can do to the human mind. It’s so… terrible. Like it’s sitting there, draining my will to live.

4 Likes

It’s that bad! For real…. Damn! I learn something EVERYTIME you post bro! Seriously I love it

1 Like

When I talk about him to my friends, I refer to him as the scientist guy. I agree I also love this thread.

5 Likes

Sounds about right @THCeed haha :musical_score: Joe Crowe the science guy music :notes:

1 Like