The quest for unicorn gold!

I like that I can let piles of hash sit for a few without worrying about room temps or freezing into a chunk in the freezer. Makes the process less intensive I think. If I hashed in room temp I would be on edge about every little thing that had to do with temperature.

3 Likes

I also don’t have anywhere in the house that I can whip those bags around…that’s a big part of it

3 Likes

lol! Now that part scared the quails really bad. They flew off in a frenzy!!!

4 Likes

Forgot to mention, I got all my bubble trash from cleaning the bags and I’m going to make rosin.

2 Likes

Hehe my cool stoner neighbors know when I’m hashing now cause I walk out the back door and start swinging right in view of their side porch. “Making more hash?” “Someone has to!”

5 Likes

It really at that moment you walk out the door …
Smile and start swinging. Out outside light cast a shadow on the drive way …pretty entertaining to watch …

@JoeCrowe
How’s that revolution device prototype coming along ?

3 Likes

Still using my arm! I am going to use a single use paper centrifuge though, on some rosin. Really tempted to just tie the bag to the drill and let it rip on the hash to dry it. I should try it with some water in the 25 micron bag though in case I destroy the bags with foolishness. That way it would just wreck one I don’t care about.

4 Likes

Deff need test subjects for that one lol …
Have you ever seen the mop buckets with the pedals that spin the mop dry ?

1 Like

hah hah my friends didn’t even know this was hash. Carelessly aging! I don’t even have the lid sealed I’m just letting it sit in an unsealed calyx container.

8 Likes

What about a salad spinner?

2 Likes

Definitely works, but it’s slower due to less RPMs. You just use putty to make a pyramid out of the centrifuge vials inside the salad spinner.

1 Like

Great news! I’m almost ready to make another hash batch. This one will be a champ batch made out of big bud. And lots of it! I think that one plant could be capable of cranking off 40 grams of 90 micron full melt. Sounds good!

9 Likes

I’m checked in 🫡 will be making dry ice at the start of Feb. Eager to see you squeeze some juice out of those nuggos. Looking stacky over in your thread.

1 Like

oo yah, I’m almost done putting all those purple big buds into the freezer. I know people will cry, but I leave behind all the shit under the canopy. I’ll take a photo during chop and show people what’s good and what’s trash!

3 Likes

You’re a monster. You harvest the tops and trash the bottoms? Or…

1 Like

I trash anything I personally declare as fluff nugs not worth my time.

2 Likes

I appreciate the swagger. I’m curious to see what’s useless to you. I’ve not even considered that when running hash… so I’ve got my cap on. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

But what is your reasoninngggggg?

1 Like

Shit, shit, good! I take the final one and toss the rest.
Reason? My life is finite, while the stream of buds, goes forever. Don’t waste your life with inferior shit. I could build up perhaps another bag, or even half a bag. To produce another 5-10 grams? At the same time, cost me valuable time, that I can’t even purchase on the black market. Boom! That shit is gone!

8 Likes

I get that. If it’s not going to yield above like 3-5% fresh, then why waste the effort and resources. Especially if unripe or yadda yadda. One of these days we will have to compete together. Or when my records clear I’ll get to Canada for a sesh :metal:t2:

3 Likes