The quest for unicorn gold!

You know I’ll have a GREAT weekend! Some legal producer just stopped by and dropped off a gram of papaya rosin. I’m gonna be diving on that like an Olympic champion.

Live extracts baby! Just like momma ustuh make.

10 Likes

Haha NICE! That looks like fiyah! I’ve been going a bit nuts on the live lately myself, and my tolerance is proving it :wink:

1 Like

That rosin is testing positive for THCa crystals! Love it!

6 Likes

Spicy! It’s like someone tossed all the tropical fruit into one blender and hit vaporize!

8 Likes

Do you prefer bubble over rosin? I haven’t really seen you mention why you don’t press? Or you have and I just can’t read. V possible. Sidenote: out of likes or I’d be all over the place.

Also, gorgeous microscope work. And rosin and stuff and yeah

2 Likes

Super good question! Most of the time I’m ripping that top notch bubble. Just roasting it to my dome like a maniac it’s better than rosin. Hah what a bold claim right? I’m gonna pull a bubbleman here and quote his ass:
“rosin pressing is for people with inferior hash”
True story. That shit don’t dab? Toss it in the press and we’re dabbing for days! mmm I love me some good rosin. I produced this batch of rosin that was legendary to me from inferior nast. Fantasmo. Ahhh I still dream about how it nuked my mind. One plant, one gram of rosin. I’ve got some OGK coming here hopefully I’ll get it cut today. Then I’ll make hash, and then rosin. Once the waxes are gone, oh it’s some sublime grapefruit flavor. Looking forward to it! In the coming weeks, you’ll see me hit the press.

1 Like

Ooh I see you have a slurper! Nice I really want one. Still running bangers and troughs myself

2 Likes

When I was wandering around two years ago up at the cup, I tried out everyone’s rig. I tried proxies and bangers and slurpers. Ahh the slurpers are definitely the one for me.

1 Like

Ohh my! A bed of rosin with a nerd of bubble hash on top. It’s a Good Morning Burger!™

3 Likes

There you go, a chunk of hash next to a chunk of rosin. They are besties!

12 Likes

I got the OGK all bagged up in the freezer! Hopefully tomorrow I can get to making it! What I remember about the OGK is it’s one of my favorite hash forms. This time I’m going to measure and weigh also I’ll freeze dry it instead of quick dry. Preserve the terps good this time see if I ruined it last time.

3 Likes

OK I’m pumped to make this batch. I’m cutting the ice back to 6 trays! Since it hasn’t been melting, I follow my own advice. IF the ice melts completely during the process, you didn’t use enough. I used to grab a couple kilos of ice, but you don’t need it. Just a waste of ice/time.
I’ll have to empty my 90 micron bag out… wish me luck. I hope I don’t rip too much of it :wink:

4 Likes

Mmmm there’s the goodness I have to resist…
Don’t Lick the BlenderS!!!

14 Likes

Nice to put a face to the knowledge. Lol

Grundle

4 Likes

I gotta get in on this, niceee

2 Likes

708 grams in, I really blew the shift on that. PAthetic! hah hah gotta work on my growing skills. Yah without measuring the input grams, there’s no real reference for the productivity of the buds.

3 Likes

I know this is from months ago, but I was reading the thread and my little geeky heart just about seized up with happiness. And it kept getting better. I’ve got to quit for now, but thanks all for the information high! :grin::heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

Was it because of using less ice you think?

Also I couldn’t help but be reminded of this psa for those of us with long hair/tongue/beards.

2 Likes

The ice isn’t part of the weight, just the buds. I should have pulled twice that yield on a plant like that, so the plant growth was a failure.

Power loading that today! Pumping in cold ass filtered water over a bed of ice. Toss in them buds and it’s usually full of ice water by then!

4 Likes

Gently push it under the water and start mixing!

If this stage isn’t generating bubbles, get ready for a hard kick to the groin area. Brrr that’s a signal that failure is imminent.

8 Likes