The quest for unicorn gold!

ok! The GOG hash is like minty carrots farted out a skunks asshole. mmm I think a different pheno is in order here. I wonder how it’ll be in the rosin press?

2 Likes

What press do you use?

1 Like

It’s an electric press I got uhh there’s no real brand name but it costs 500$. I got huge plates more than I’d ever need at 6x8. No instructions, programmed via relays. APU10 or something hilarious!

Haha APUs, sorry aircraft crew chief that made me laugh. Fair enough I’m interested in pressing

1 Like

Not much to it just have to go down slow and make sure you don’t blow it out. I’m using 75C right now but I was using 65C. Pressing only 90μm bubble hash into rosin over here. I think tomorrow I’ll press the GMO! After that, I’ll have to try the GOG! There’s going to be lots of experimental hash in the future!

2 Likes

Yes I’ve been reading your posts on how to methods and I’ve already have bubble bags so might as well get a press

1 Like

Lots of people get nug smasher. You definitely don’t need something fancy!

1 Like

Yea I’ve seen the price differences for sure I can find one for a decent price I’ll look around

1 Like

You said 6x8 is to big think 5x5 or something is better?

1 Like

Depends on how much you want to press at once but for a bag I’m using which is 3x6 with the end folded over it’s like a cavern in there. So much open space on the plates. lol!

3 Likes

Ok I gotcha, thanks for the input I appreciate it. Definitely be pressing some of this run when it gets there

1 Like

Professor Crowe, I believe you mentioned getting to try concentrate from the old papaya dumper cut and likely missed your opinion so… I have to ask… is she worthy?

1 Like

It has nice terpenes that’s for sure it was like a bowl of fruit with a spicy kick. Can’t tell you about the yield per gram though, because someone else did the extraction. cough cough legal producers… did it.

3 Likes

I heard it called the 6% dumper cut… and well… when having a chat with Mr hill about extractions… sour diesel, not sure which one, was said the be the top yielder and (whispering) the old papaya cut.

Shocker.

After digging some… she’s actually a thing haha

Hence why I’m curious about quality etc as having her in my garden is a possibility but yknow…

1 Like

lol! When someone says 6%… It raises more questions than answers. 6% from dried? Fresh? which micron sizes? etc.

3 Likes

Yeah I hear you… but still she’s “known” to dump furiously :grin:

1 Like

Anything above 2% from fresh frozen is money. Below 2% it’s not worth it to even make hash.

4 Likes

hah hah it took me a bit, but I got samsung tech support to understand their instructions won’t work if your usb drive is over 32 gigs. fat32 on a 64 gig drive, puhleeze! No wonder my monitors couldn’t update.

1 Like

Thanks for putting a number on that :grin:

2 Likes

It’ll probably take a week but I’ve been reset by that study on trichomes I read. Then I’ll pivot, and pole vault off that study to the moon. They saved me, a vast quantity of time.

3 Likes