The quest for unicorn gold!

Never had that happen. My last drill lost the variable speed switch that turns it on and off. I never got resin on the drill!

Oh hell! I should have had that on time lapse video! Fucking Nucleation Man!!! Woah!

3 Likes

Yarrrrrrrrrr, more! IS it finally complete??? I have to scrub this thing and move on! Shit… I need MOAR hardware for these observations. One day, my pretty!

1 Like

You can easily see the crystals that formed after I had pulled the sample. They are at random angles compared to ones next to it. The crystals that were forming when I stretched it, completed their crystallization after the sample was pulled. They were aligned. Oh happy days! :smiley:

Different cannabinoids crystallize in different shapes under different conditions, crystallization is pretty common in chemistry to purify compounds. Those are crazy little batons you got going on its crazy if how you pulled the batch aligned them like that :+1:

3 Likes

Oh yah, I can illustrate how I can make the crystals align. I bet I can do it with the advanced crystallization we’re at right now. You’ll have to gimme a mo’, I got other things on the burner.

1 Like

Temperature is a big one on the saturation curve, it used to be you’d put your lidded open blasted jar on a seed mat for hot jar tech to make sure you were super saturated, now you put your live rosin in the fridge for a cold cure. Shit escalated quick! Your photos are the pudding the proof is in (did I say that right?) I think the old saying was the proof is in the tasting ofthe pudding haha, I’m dead sure that microscope slide is deep in flavortown

1 Like

It works really good watch this:

I cluster fucked this rosin with stirring crazy on the slide.

This rosin I stretched out to align the crystals! Amazing right?

3 Likes

They say the THCa crystals are of the cubic space group.

1 Like

hah hah brewing up some Good Morning Burgers™.

So… the best place to be is this: Wondering which mind bending chemical you have to ingest for…science of course.

mmm looks good!

Yah… yah a little rosin. But there’s not enough flavor for the kick.

Oh! Hello there! mmm Welcome to the party flavor bomb!

3 Likes

If that’s not full melt, I’m not sure what is? That hash liquefies just like rosin! 305C, baby!

scrub that shit with a piece of cotton between dabs.

I think…it melted?

After a couple of dabs, it should still be basically clean. If crud is building up… you might consider the temperature is too hot. Or you’re not cleaning the slurper between each rip, you filty animal.

6 Likes

Here’s a quote from the winner of the legends of hashish: “freeze dried for the win”. Words of wisdom.

1 Like

ooooooooooooKay! So listen up. I went digging and looking and reading. Turns out the contest winners all do something that I do. They only get the caps from the capitate trichomes. Yo, that’s the secret of secrets. They are using 104 bags and nuts shit. So, I suspect they are engineering the product. Damn, I’ll be cranking out prize winning hash makers like a motherfucker with all the secrets here.

5 Likes

So basically, find your hash plant, take enough microscopic images to measure the average capitate size, then make your custom bag based on that measurement… got it.

Oh yeah forgot…then profit $$$

1 Like

hmmm forgot about the profit part. Where are those gnomes? Oh wait! Rosin!

5 Likes

I crushed the piss out of it.

This batch had no moisture in it, so it’s nice and clear!

8 Likes

It was a rosin made out of gmo mixed with gojiOG! A custom batch with a unique flavor.

I’ll cure some up and whip it. Should be juicy! Because they were both goo batches.

11 Likes

Can’t see it very well, but it’s still in the fridge! It crystallizes waaaaayyyy slower in there. On the table in a week it was completely crystalline. That’s what “curing” is it seems. Complete nucleation of the THC.

3 Likes

I think today is a good day to make that large cap trichome hash from the GOG plant! In the photo is GOG prime hash. We’ll see which is superior!

4 Likes

oh yah! Gotta love those hash bag leftovers. You can taste the flavors of the last 10 batches I made, I swear!

6 Likes