The quest for unicorn gold!

ahh I might have used too much ice. I was worried because of the size of the batch and the heat wave… that keeps going and going. Worst case scenario, I got some plant fibers in there. If I do have some fibers, I think I can deal with it now. I mean get rid of the fibers post extraction.

1 Like

Is that with vibration tek ? Drum and base style

1 Like

I wanted to test that and static electricity as well.

2 Likes

Would love to see vibration tek again and see thin ice tek incorparated into that also
: )

1 Like

That’ll probably be the tech I use on the GOG hash that I make in the future. It’s really sticky, but this big bud hash is granular. So I can easily make dust out of the big bud hash, but the GOG hash is like goo.

1 Like

Great thinking : )

1 Like

Well I made an excellent batch with nothing to complain about… 'cept I need MOAR!

shiparkles! uhh or something! Sparkles!!

After acceleration I can see if it’s a clean batch. This one is clean. Otherwise a crust of green forms out of the contaminates. mmm and only one human hair! Nice!

7 Likes

Chunked it out there. After 60 seconds of acceleration!

If you look really close, there are a few fibers on the bottom. Or top. whatever.

7 Likes

a few moments later… hah hah

Toss out the 73 and 25. Trash run!

Gonna feed this shit into the anaerobic decomp bin. That’s how chemical grown plants become regenerative farming feed stock.

8 Likes

Rinsed in cold water, and then I’ll scrub them in baking soda water. I’m really stoked for a good deep clean!

2 Likes

Is that a reflection of your face in bucket ?
You r2d2 haha

2 Likes

More like this:
Cyborg_photograph_Rick
I’m a cyborg photographer, act natural.

1 Like

I should have taken a photo of the water afterwards. It was tan! You think some hash is getting stuck in the fabric itself?

1 Like

Oh I forgot to mention the thing that’s most noticeable is the bags don’t even smell like hash afterwards.Must be at least eradicating the smell. And smell… are molecules. So, it’s gotta be scrubbing it extra clean?

Well… The contest is only among the LPs and it’s only flower, pre-rolls and cartridges. Not a speck of bubble hash to be found! Health Canada really knows how to take a shit on things.

4 Likes

Turn that bubble hash into a sauce cart lol. Idk how to do it but I’m sure it can be done

1 Like

ooof Yah you just reminded me, no hash rosin either. Hey!!! That means somehow they got rid of the best of the concentrates. WTF
I can’t enter anyways, I’m not LP, I’m just a personal grower, so they consider my stuff as contaminated garbage.

3 Likes

I thought Canada was supposed to be fun. That doesn’t sound very fun at all!

1 Like

2 years ago, Health Canada sucked the fun out of it. They sent a cease and desist from the lawyers to the guy running the contest saying he was in violation of the “marketing rules” around Cannabis.

2 Likes

Canada is not fun anymore lol. They did the same thing to the karma cup

3 Likes